Join our HelloFresh family
At HelloFresh we love food & our mission is to change the way people eat forever. That change comes conveniently packaged in a box - a HelloFresh Box, filled with the best fresh ingredients. With our meal boxes with easy to cook recipes & fresh ingredients, we are driving change in the quickly evolving food industry. From developing our recipes to delivering the boxes - the customer is at the center of everything we do. Our aim is to make every meal a moment to look forward to, for everyone at the table. No surprise then that data is our friend & for us, learning never stops. We make quick but informed decisions & as a fast-growing company, we value flexibility & speed.
HelloFresh needs you
For our young & passionate team, we are looking for an OPS BI analyst. During sixty percent of your time you will support key operational BI processes, such as forecasting & analyzing customer behavior. As intern OPS BI you will ensure all operational teams get the right data in time, a serious
responsibility in your day to day work. Many supply chain decisions are made based on this data such as ordering ingredients & delivering the product to our customers homes. In the other forty percent you will work project-based on improving our tooling (excel) & help the operational teams transition to
more sophisticated self-built tools (Python). In short, a fun & educational internship at the core of our supply chain in which you will help HelloFresh customers to enjoy healthy & diverse food even more!
Youll be working on:
- Weekly forecast processes & reporting on forecast performance
- Supporting our retail business with analysis & recommendations
- Identifying processes which could be improved, build tooling in Python & help teams transition to the new process
Are you the perfect OPS BI Analyst
You enjoy being part of a dynamic business in which you play a key role in running daily OPS BI processes. You have experience with data analysis & are used to work on different projects. You are independent, work solution-oriented & you dont shy away from a challenge. Excel, Python & analysis are core business for you & you are fluent in English. Finally, you have a Bachelor degree.
We take a look at your resume & cover letter. If we see a match, we will invite you within 5 working days for a video call to get to know each other. Are we still positive? We will schedule a face-to-face interview at our headquarters in Amsterdam. We will schedule the interviews one after the other quickly, in order to let you know as fast as possible if you can start at HelloFresh!
We celebrate diversity & are committed to building teams that represent a variety ofbackgrounds, perspectives & skills. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications,merit & business need.
What do we offer you?
- Make a serious impact on the whole Operations team by building Python tools & being someone the business can depend on;
- A lot of learning- & development opportunities within a young & dynamic e-commerce company;
- Freedom of idea & initiative, execution & implementation of your own ideas & initiatives;
- You can make use of the company benefits, like food & fruit in the office, sports classes, such as yoga, boot camp, & boxing class.
- An amazing team & office in Amsterdam, check it out here !
- Next, to that, you also get a discount on the HelloFresh Box.
- And of course, youll get a compensation of 500 EUR gross per month.
Are you interested or do you have questions?
Feel free to send a message to Mara. Do you want to send us your application? Nice! Please click on the "apply"; button below & fill out the mandatory fields. Upload your resume & cover letter & that's it.
Applications send by email will not be processed.
Before applying please make sure you are eligible to work in the Netherlands, unfortunately, we do not sponsor any work visa or permits for this position.
Proactive talent acquisition from third parties is not appreciated.