Are you excited by the chance to use your skills to solve problems & make an impact in your day-to-day work? Can you use your sharp social skills to giveBooking.comscustomers a friendly, personal & positive experience every time? If so, you could be the hero were looking for!
Who we are:
Booking.com is the planets #1 accommodation site.Booking.comsdiverse team, 18,500 strong, is united by a single mission: to empower people to experience the world. Whether in Vilnius or at one of the over 200 offices worldwide, we work hard to help make more than a million travel dreams come true every single day.
Supporting them as they do, as well as our partners who help them do it, is Booking.coms globally diverse Customer Service department. Over 9000 people strong, speaking more than 40 languages, in 13 countries worldwide theCS department is connected by a love of travel & a passion for creating an incredible experience for Booking.coms guests & partners, 24 hour a day, 7 days a week.
- Fluency in English & Dutch
- An affinity for offering excellent customer service
- Ability to adapt & work well under pressure in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to take ownership & solve problems
- Positive & resilient attitude
- Great teamwork skills
What youll be doing:
- Liaising between guests & partners to resolve light complexity issues via phone & email on various topics such as: additional travel advice, modifications, cancellations etc
- Providing accurate, valid, & complete information by using the right tools, methods, & processes.
- Ensuring a high level of customer service & a positive guest experience
- Supporting your colleagues with peer learning, & being open to feedback from others
- Positively participating in company events, & in weekly team meetings
- Taking part in new projects & tests that we may need your help with
- Promoting the Booking.com culture.
What youll get in return:
We offer you many benefits when joining our team.
- Gross salary of 21360 pounds based on 40 hours
- Full time paid training
- 25 days holiday per year on a full time basis
- Quarterly bonus plan of 6%
- Extra pay for hours worked at the weekend, evenings & nights.
- Schedule 4-6 weeks in advance
- Free lunch or dinner depending on your work schedule
- Booking.com discount
- Continuous growth potential, & free & on demand professional training courses