SquareFoot is building the commercial real estate company for the 21st century, bringing technology & transparency to an industry that's historically had neither. Weve already helped more than 1,000 clients find the right office space for their organizations & we are just getting started. If youre looking to make an impact on a multi trillion dollar industry - & do it in New York City, the largest commercial real estate market in the world - now is the time to get involved.
We are looking to add experienced Senior Brokers to our real estate team, as Team Leads. This is a player/coach role - once youve learned our proprietary tech & started closing your own deals, youll also take charge leading & coaching a team of junior brokers. Our platform will provide you & your team with qualified leads so that you can focus on what you do best: closing the deal!
What Youll Do
- Lead a team of 2-4 junior brokers to achieve quarterly revenue goals
- Train, teach, & grow our junior brokers, providing a solid foundation for their success & building valuable management experience for yours
- Lead by example - manage your own pipeline of deals & achieve your own quarterly revenue goals
- Coordinate & accompany clients on available space tours in NYC
- Negotiate offer letters & facilitate the closing process on behalf of clients
- Manage the clients expectations throughout the entire process
- Learn the unique Squarefoot customer experience process & help us continue to improve it
- Work directly with our technical team to develop amazing new search & touring products
Who You Are
- Team player, ready to help team members grow in their roles to hit quarterly revenue numbers
- 3-4 years commercial real estate or similar sales experience, preferably with one year of management experience
- You value & prefer working in a diverse workplace that provides equal opportunities regardless of background or orientation
- Eager to rapidly build upon the industry knowledge you already possess
- Passionate about building lasting relationships & offering exceptional service to your clients at each stage of their company growth
What Youll Get:
- Challenging & empowering workplace environment
- The ability to work in a fast growing startup that can jumpstart your career development
- Excellent benefits that include competitive health care, 401k, & commuter benefits
- The opportunity to join an incredible office culture with Book Club, Wine Nights, Volunteering Opportunities, & more
Squarefoot is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.