We are reinventing global trade.
We believe global trade can move the human race forward. Thats why its our mission to make global trade easier for everyone. We aim to do this by building the Operating System for Global trade - a strategic model combining advanced technology & data analytics, logistics infrastructure, & supply chain expertise. Flexport today connects almost 10,000 clients & suppliers across 109 countries, including established global brands like Georgia-Pacific as well as emerging innovators like Sonos. Started in 2013, we've raised over $1.3B in funding from SoftBank Vision Fund, Founders Fund, GV, First Round Capital & Y Combinator. Were excited about the three big ways were moving forward after our $1B investment from SoftBank Vision Fund in February 2019.
We are looking for an Executive Recruiter who will manage executive recruiting needs for both business units & technical functions. Working closely with our c-suite, & Senior Leadership team. We are looking for someone who can develop strong relationships, demonstrate results & develop a scalable process for the company. You will focus on quality without sacrificing speed. You will own the process from start to finish, including: developing position specifications, conducting candidate sourcing calls, identifying & evaluating candidates, presenting candidates, conducting reference checks, & negotiating the successful close of offers. We are looking for an industry expert who brings Business acumen, & polish while embodying our fun & friendly culture.
What Youll Do
- Recruit & manage high profile senior level roles across company
- Manage & drive end-to-end process with our c-suite & SLT, as applicable
- Cultivate a diverse network & bench talent development for existing & future roles, always have a pulse on business needs & strategy & aligning results with the business
- Deliver on headcount goals for executive hiring for the business functions
- Develop a scalable process for executive recruiting across the company's business functions
- Report out on progress to necessary stakeholders & diagnose any problem areas or hurdles to get to a successful result
- Manage high-profile candidates from initial outreach to onsites to offer negotiations
What Youll Bring
- 8+ years of recruiting experience within a retained search firm and/or in-house executive recruiting; experience working in a startup is a plus
- Experience building diverse teams
- Knowledge for technology & Logistics space is a plus
- Building & managing successful client/stakeholder relationships & have the ability to understand their business & individual needs
- Must have experience managing high-profile clients & candidates from outreach to close (Understanding equity components)
- Holding oneself & others accountable for achieving high levels of individual & organizational performance
- Strong verbal & written communications is a must
- Analytical rigor, ability to be data-driven in your approach to recruiting & identifying root causes of any issues
Where youll work:
Join our collective of entrepreneurs & improve the worlds experience in global trade.
We are an equal opportunity employer & value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.