Come see whats cookin at HelloFresh!
At HelloFresh, we want to revolutionize the way people eat by making it more convenient & exciting to cook meals from scratch. We have offices all over the world & we deliver delicious meals to millions of people.
We are the industry leader in meal-kit subscription services & were growing all the time. We have distinct meal-kit services that cater to everyone with the most menu variety in the market, which allows us to reach an incredibly wide population of people.
The HelloFresh team is diverse, high-performing, & international, & our work environment is an inspiring space where you can thrive as a result.
Were hiring a Manager to join our Operations Planning Team, with a particular focus on our Product Innovation Design & Discovery Domain.
This role will be the primary Program Manager for the function, responsible for working cross-functionally across the Supply Chain, leading discovery & design activities, & triggering the development & implementation of critical capabilities that are required to meet the companys Product Innovation Vision. This role is highly strategic by nature as it directly supports long term & high impact NPD goals for the company.
The Discovery & Design Domain fits directly within the overarching mission of the Ops Planning Team, to enable (a) effective & efficient execution & (b) continuous improvement & innovation, across the entire Supply Chain, through tools, systems, processes, & project management.
- Coordinate cross-departmental innovation projects across the Supply Chain, focused on expanding the customer offering (e.g HelloFresh Marketplace)
- Work with Product Ops & Menu Planning Teams to analyze Product Concept briefs & to translate that vision into our current Supply Chain processes & capabilities
- Facilitate working sessions, develop presentation decks, evaluate the potential impact on Operations processes, identify challenges, & design new capabilities to be implemented
- Sponsor the prioritization & progress of phase-based capability enhancement projects & ensure timely delivery from other teams
- Synthesize together all the above information to develop timelines, schedules, & other assets to effectively manage the readiness of the Supply Chain for going-live with each concept
- Own & improve various Program Management elements (trackers, recurring meetings, etc.), which control the most up-to-date information about all the capabilities being worked on across the Supply Chain to achieve the Product vision
- Refine these elements, & the communication processes around them
- Engage with other departments to ensure all information is regularly updated
- Provide recurring updates to Senior Leadership Team
- Further develop an existing Committee of key partners from across the Supply Chain
- Improve governance & organization of this group
- Develop processes to gather improvement ideas from all teams (foster industry-leading innovation)
- Lead & own specific capability enhancement projects
- Projects to be assigned based on business priorities. E.g. Menu modularity initiatives, add-on pairing etc..You are...
- A natural owner - You are super reliable & thoughtful in managing your responsibilities, you care about the outcome & quality of your work & the work of your team, & you earn the trust of your colleagues
- Results-oriented - You apply a sense of urgency to your work; you have a demonstrated hunger & ability to deliver impact
- A data-driven critical thinker & problem solver - You use data & logic to identify opportunities, diagnose issues, evaluate alternatives, & synthesize & present critical information to solve complex problems
- Intellectually curious - You have an insatiable desire to understand why things are the way they are, how things work, & to challenge the status quo; you search for information & answers in an evolving landscape
- Agile & organized - You thrive in fast-paced & dynamic environments; you can multitask & prioritize your responsibilities & the responsibilities of others; you demonstrate a methodical approach to all of your work
- An excellent communicator - You can explain complex (often technical) information to a variety of audiences
- A self-starter - You are comfortable working autonomously & are obsessive about producing high quality work; youre eager to take on new projects without knowing exactly what you will uncover
- A team player - You favor team victories over individual success
At a minimum, you have...
- An exceptional academic record with a degree from a top tier college or university (Engineering & Business degrees preferred)
- 4 years of experience at a top tier management consulting firm, with a leading manufacturing or supply chain-driven company, or in a very hands-on analytical environment
- Exceptional project & people management skills
- Superior analytical skills & operational modeling capabilities - able to gather, organize, analyze, visualize, & present data to enable decision-making
- Excellent verbal & written communication abilities - able to convey the most important information to stakeholders, & to be effective in both technical & non-technical situations
- Ability to thrive in an unstructured, fast-moving, & constantly evolving high-growth environment
- Understanding of the operations, supply chain, & product offering of HelloFresh specifically, or of the meal-kit industry generally, is a big plus
- Competitive Salary & 401k company match, which vests immediately upon participation
- Generous parental leave (16 weeks) & PTO policies
- $0 monthly premium & other flexible health plans
- 75% discount on your subscription to HelloFresh (as well as other product initiatives)
- In the NYC office, snacks, cold brew on tap, & monthly catered lunches
- Opportunities to continue learning & growing your technical & business skills
- Company-sponsored outings & access to Employee Resource Groups
- Collaborative, dynamic work environment within a fast-paced, mission-driven company
It is the policy of HelloFresh not to discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, marital status, genetic information, disability or because they are a protected veteran.