We continue to hire passionate people to join our mission of fixing the UX of the internet. Due to the ongoing public health crisis, our interview & onboarding processes will remain fully remote until further notice. At times like this, we're even more committed to providing you support & flexibility while you interview & onboard for your new job.
The internet has optimized nearly every part of our lives...except for the internet itself. Consider every form you fill out online: Each week, the average internet user manually enters a mix of their name, address, phone number, payment info, usernames, & passwords hundreds of times on multiple devices, apps, & browsers.
Our team in Paris, New York, & Lisbon is united by our passion for improving the digital experience & the belief that with the right tools, we can help everyone realize the promise of the internet. Dashlane has empowered over
Dashlane is looking for a talented Data Engineer to optimize our data to enable our company to scale in the coming years. Inside our Data Engineering team, you will be designing pipelines & warehouses to model data from multiple sources that will allow us to derive business insight.
You will be based in New York.
At Dashlane you will:
- Build data pipelines & python-based ETL tools for acquiring, processing, & delivering data
- Develop data models & schemas in our data warehouse that enable performant, intuitive analysis
- Handle the challenges that come with managing terabytes of data
- Collaborate with business leaders & analysts to define key metrics & build reporting to monitor & understand company performance
- Develop the server applications & APIs that are used by our Data Team
- You have 3+ years of experience with a scripting language (preferably Python) for data processing & analysis
- You have experience designing SQL tables, choosing indexes, tuning queries, and optimizations ac
We're also looking for:
- You have a passion for sharing the value of data & communicating insights to a broad audience with varying levels of technical expertise
- You have experience with data lakes & designing & maintaining data solutions using Spark & AWS serverless services such as Kinesis, Lambda, or SQS
- You have experience administrating, ingesting, & monitoring data in data warehouses such as Amazon Redshift or Microsoft SQL Server
- You are a self-starter that can work in a fast-paced, distributed environment, as you will be collaborating with our Paris & Lisbon teams
Diversity, Equity, Inclusion & Belonging at Dashlane:
As a truly international company - founded in Paris & split between Paris, New York, & Lisbon, Dashlane thrives off diverse perspectives. We value all aspects of diversity: gender identity, sexual orientation, ability, ethnic origin, social background, age, lifestyle, & more - & are committed to hiring a diverse community & fostering a culture where everyone is heard & belongs.
Your interview experience:
To know what to expect once youve sent your application, read about how we interview & hire at Dashlane in this blog article written by our Talent team. Feel free to browse our blog to find more information about our product & how we work.