Samba TV is uniquely positioned at the forefront of the TV revolution. The way people discover, watch, & engage with television has fundamentally changed, & we're connecting the dots to help better understand audience trends & viewership habits for marketers. Help us build the first real-time cross-screen TV analytics platform that brings the power of online analytics to TV data.
Samba TV is looking for an energetic & driven Recruiting Coordinator to join the team. Our team serves as the tier-one resource for creating an amazing internal & external hiring experience. As a Recruiting Coordinator, you will be responsible for working closely with the recruiting team, candidates, & interviewers to schedule onsite & remote interviews, drive process improvements, & deliver an exceptional candidate experience as well as be a brand ambassador for Samba TV. Ideal candidates need to be customer service focused, have a strong attention to detail, & be team-oriented.
- Schedule high-volumes of remote & in-person interviews
- Manage & oversee onsite interviews (including greeting, breaks, & walkouts) to provide an exceptional candidate experience
- Communicate professionally with our candidates (and coworkers!)
- Understand the need to maintain a high level of confidentiality
- Maintain an Applicant Tracking System (Greenhouse) to ensure updated information across all requisitions
- Serve as the main point of contact for all candidates
- Oversee candidate travel & expenses
- Collaborate on & manage special projects as they arise as well as make suggestions to improve recruiting/interview processes
- Bachelors degree
- 6 months-2 years experience in a fast-paced tech environment juggling multiple tasks, ideally in Recruiting
- Previous experience working with Applicant Tracking Systems (Greenhouse preferred)
- Excellent verbal & written communication skills
- Highly organized, able to work on & prioritize multiple projects.
- Client service mindset with the desire to go above & beyond to support the team & organization
- Previous experience with Google Enterprise (Gmail, Gdocs, & scheduling with Gcal)