The Account Executive for Partnership Channels will play a key role in the development, implementation, & execution of Account & Channel Partner Management strategies that are aligned with Convenes unique business objectives. You will manage key relationships with Channel Partners, including hotels, conference centers, & others who are in a position to refer revenue opportunities to Convene in an effort to identify & convert recurring revenue opportunities across all Convene products.
In this role, you will drive business opportunities to the Convene Virtual & Hybrid Meetings Products as well as cross sell & referral into other Convene products, like WorkPlace.
The Account Executive for Partnership Channels will report directly to the Vice President of Partnership Sales, work day-to-day with Convene Sales leadership, Account Management team, as well as cross-functionally with Convenes Virtual & Hybrid Delivery, Legal, Revenue Management, Marketing, & other teams as necessary.
What Youll Do:
- Cultivate lasting relationships with established & target channel partners, including assigned hotels, hotel companies, & venue partners as well as certain partners to drive net incremental revenue.
- Build detailed account plans for each partner to map out organizational structure & identify key leadership contacts,
- Collaborate closely with VP of Partnership Sales, SDR, & others, including Marketing, to thoughtfully manage outreach strategies through direct-sell prospecting efforts, nurture campaigns, hosted events, & product demos,
- Account Executive will thoughtfully deliver opportunities to Inside Sales & Account Management teams & collaborate to ensure high sales conversion rates,
- Establish, implement & execute a holistic channel-based Sales Strategy to drive portfolio opportunities:
- Aggregate & record key account intel, metrics & feedback in Convenes instance of Salesforce to maximize insight,
- Optimize channel partner experience, operating frictionless referral & sales processes, and
- Maximize reseller revenue opportunities.
- Negotiate & execute Partnership Agreements that support revenue growth strategies across Convene products, with a heavy emphasis on virtual & hybrid.
- From time to time, & when it is safe to do so, travel to execute property familiarization tours, pitches/presentations & dissemination of key account intel to support Channel & strategic partner sales strategy.
What We Look For:
- 5+ years of experience in Sales with a demonstrated track record of success in B2B sales in technology software & solutions and, preferred, experience selling solutions to hotels & hospitality organizations,
- Relationship-focused approach with proven account & channel management skills,
- A strategic thinker with meticulous attention to detail; the ability to understand the overall business & strategy, & drive execution of strategy into tactical action.
- A proven ability to create strong & productive relationships at multiple buyer levels within channel partner organization.
- Proven closer & history as a collaborative seller
- Demonstrated hands-on proficiency in Salesforce.com
- Thoughtful teammate with excellent collaboration skills & the ability to influence & motivate team members across functional areas,
- Exceptional written & verbal communication skills.
- Ability to prioritize & effectively manage various projects based on rapidly changing business requirements & landscape.
- Ability to flourish in an extremely fast-paced, high-growth, constantly changing organization & business environment.
- Ability to travel domestically & potentially internationally up to 5-12 days a month (when travel is permitted)
- High degree of personal drive & able to pursue own intuition & vision
- Exceptional track record of sales relationship & account leadership with a willingness to be a player more often than a coach
- Responsive to demands from multiple internal & external stakeholder groups
- Must be challenging & diplomatic; able to influence those outside own reporting structure
Who We Are:
Convene is a premium work experience company that includes a network of 25+ meeting, event, & office locations, & Virtual & Hybrid Meetings products. Were creating premium, hospitality-driven, & tech-enabled meeting & event experiences through our proprietary technology platform & network of premium workplaces. Join us at the forefront of improving how people meet & work.
Were Here For You:
At Convene, youll receive:
- Excellent health coverage for you & your family
- Medical & insurance navigation support through Eden Health
- Generous paid time off, including an extra day off for your birthday
- 401K plan with company matching
- Professional development support
- Access to healthy meals & snacks at work (when in the office)
- A chance to be part of a dynamic, growing team
- The opportunity to have a significant impact on your team & the business in the work that you do
Convene is committed to building an inclusive & diverse workforce. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer & welcome people from all backgrounds, experiences, abilities & perspectives.