At ODX, were focused on helping banks reinvent the small business lending process. We provide a unique combination of market-leading software, analytic insights, & professional services to deliver a game changing digital experience. As a wholly-owned subsidiary of OnDeck (NYSE: ONDK), one of the largest online small business lenders, ODX draws on the heritage of $10 billion loaned over the last decade. Were improving the worlds economic landscape by changing the way small businesses access capital. We care intensely about each other, our company & the customers we serve, & are committed to making every day count.
The ODX Platform Product Management team takes a customer-centric approach to deeply understand the market & the needs of our partners. We build elegant, enterprise grade products & services that deliver valuable, end-to-end experiences that solve our customers needs.
As a Product Designer, you will:
- Be a designer embedded within Platform Product Management; you will understand product requirements & create visualizations for prototyping, piloting & production
- Wear many hats & learn how to build elegant, scalable products in a high impact start up environment
- Advocate for & find ways to include the voice of the customer throughout the product development processfrom insights to ideas & concept to launch
- Be a seamless part of a blended, cross-functional team. Collaborate closely & build relationships with business development, implementation & technologists
- Clearly communicate & defend design decisions that drive quality user experience
- Balance the needs of the user, the business & the capabilities of technology. Negotiate effectively with others on the team
- Create interaction models, user task flows, screen designs, & UI details that promote ease of use & optimize task flows
Necessary qualifications for success:
- At least 1-3 years of experience designing applications, experiences, websites, products & services that balance user needs, business objectives & technological constraints
- Be excited about collaborating & communicating closely with teams & other stakeholders
- Experience with interaction & visual design skills. Experience designing for web & mobile applications.
- Knowledge of Sketch, InVision, Adobe Creative Suite or other tools for generating low-fidelty & high-fidelity prototypes
- Strong presentation, listening, speaking, & writing skills
- Strong analytical & problem solving skills.
- Willingness to help teammates, share knowledge & experience with them, & learn from them
Nice-to-haves (not required):
- Experience with Agile software development processes & methodologies
ODXs groundbreaking partnership efforts with banks began in 2015 & have subsequently proved that a bank & a financial technology (FinTech) company can work collaboratively to mutual benefit on a digital lending platform. ODX is now offering expanded platform solutions for small business lending to a broad range of banks & financial institutions globally.
As the largest online small business lender in the U.S. & a leading online lender in Canada serving more than 700 different industries, we have been trusted by approximately 100,000 small businesses by providing them with financing to help them meet the unique opportunities & challenges of owning a business. Since 2007, weve issued over $12 billion in business financing. Join us as we enable small businesses to achieve success on their terms.
At OnDeck, were reinventing small business financing. We care intensely about each other, our company & the customers we serve, & are committed to making every day count.
OnDeck believes that each & every team member plays an important role in our companys success. Thats why we strive to provide you & your family with a competitive & comprehensive benefit program with a variety of options & opportunities. We offer:
- Generous Vacation
- Comprehensive Healthcare
- Educational Reimbursement
- 401k Matching
- Parental Leave
- Sports Teams
- Stocked Kitchens
- Loan Consolidation
We are going to ask you to talk about your accomplishments. Here are some of ours:
- Built in Colorado, Top 100 Digital Companies in Colorado, 2015, 2016, 2017
- Built in NYCs 100 Best Places to Work, 2019
- Colorado SHRM Best Companies to Work For in Colorado, 2015
- Crains New York Best Places to Work, 2013, 2014, 2015
- Crains New York Business Fast 50, 2013, 2014, 2016, 2017
- Denver Business Journal Largest Technology Employers in Denver, 2019
- Denver Business Journal Best Places to Work, 2019
- FinTech Breakthrough Award Best Overall LendTech Company, 2018
- Fortune 50 Best Workplaces for Diversity, 2016
- Fortune 50 Best Small & Medium Companies to Work For, 2016
- Fortune 30 Best Workplaces in Finance & Insurance, 2016
- Fortune.com & Great Place to Work 100 Best Workplaces for Millennials, 2015
- Fortune/Great Place To Work Great Rated! Peoples Picks: 20 Great Workplaces in Financial Services, 2015
- Forbes Americas Most Promising Companies, 2013, 2014
- Great Place to Work Certification, 2017, 2018, 2019
- Inc. 500|5000, 2013, 2014
- Inc. Hire Power, 2013
- Lending Trees Top Rated Customer Satisfaction, Q1 2018
- Selling Power Magazine Best Company to Sell For, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019
- US News & World Report, Best Unsecured Business Loans of 2018 Best for Term Loans
- Washington Post Top Places to Work, 2019
- WorldatWork, 2017 Seal of Distinction
- TalentDesks Best Large Companies for Computer Science Jobs in Arlington, Virginia: #1, 2019
- TalentDesks Best Companies for Customer Service Jobs in Denver, Colorado: #1, 2019
- TalentDesks Best Companies for Quality Assurance Jobs in Denver, Colorado: #1, 2019
As part of our dedication to maintaining an inclusive & diverse workforce, OnDeck provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees & applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, OnDeck complies with applicable state & local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms & conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation & training.
OnDeck expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status. Improper interference with the ability of OnDecks employees to perform their job duties may result in discipline up to & including discharge.
**No external recruiters or agents, please.**