Contentsquare is a digital experience analytics company dedicated to making the digital world more human through online experiences that respect the user's time, privacy, & ability. Since our founding in France in 2012, we have grown to be a truly global team, representing more than 70 nationalities in offices across the world, including New York, London, Paris, Munich, San Francisco, Barcelona, Amsterdam, Tel Aviv, Tokyo, Singapore, & more.
Since the beginning, we've developed a reputation for helping leading companies better understand & build trust with their customers. In that time, we've been recognized by Frost & Sullivan as a Global Company of the Year, & by Wired Magazine as one of Europe's hottest startups. In May of 2021, we raised $500M in Series E funding, but we're not stopping there.
To reach our ambitious goals for the future, we will be nearly doubling the size of our global workforce in the next 2 years. Want to learn, innovate & contribute your unique perspective to an industry leader? Join the team dedicated to bringing more human analytics to the world! #WeAreCSquad
Primary Responsibilities :
- Build a go-to-market approach including product, partner & services combinations for CS Product Platform, the scalable, secure, private, accessible & intelligent platform for all CS products
- Develop solution messaging & competitive positioning that differentiates & elevates CS Product Platform's tag management, user management, App marketplace, openness to web & third party applications & shared capabilities from others in the market
- Establish Contentsquare's thought leadership & evangelize customers, partners & field on data privacy & artificial & augmented intelligence
- Collaborate with Content & Marketing teams to support innovative awareness & demand generation tactics.
- Partner closely with product management teams to influence CS Product Platform's product strategy & develop top-line customer narratives, compelling use cases & business benefits
- Partner with field enablement & field teams to help them communicate the value of CS Product Platform & develop sales tools that facilitate the selling process
- Partner with product, partner & customer service team colleagues to build & execute solution launch plans that align with revenue, adoption, & pipeline generation goals
- Produce effective sales enablement materials, such as training content, cheat sheets, & FAQs, enabling Sales to understand & communicate the value of CS Product Platform
- Track, measure, & report against objectives
Professional Experience Required :
- 5+ years experience in solution marketing involving multiple B2B SaaS technology products; & technology & services partners
- Strong demonstrable experience & technical knowledge of artificial intelligence, APIs & integrations, cloud infrastructure & data privacy
- Expertise in developing go to market approaches for verticals & personas.
- Ability to launch & grow innovative product, partner & services based solutions
Skills required :
- Deep understanding of multi-product, services & partner related solution marketing
- Top-notch writing & storytelling for creating compelling content for marketing & sales, particularly on AI & data privacy
- Assertive, confident, & articulate leader that can stand up for their opinion within a strong & experienced team
- High energy, proactive, charismatic, creative style
- Proven track record in performing well in a fast-paced collaborative & flexible environment
- Proven record of partnering with sales leadership on their revenue agenda
- Project management skills to effectively manage competing projects with tight deadlines
- Exceptional team player
- Analytical nature to make good decisions
- Fluent in English
- Paris, London, or based out of Europe
- 20% travel