Were looking for a detail-oriented contractor to support our campaigns team in running nationwide competitions to increase our impact & the number of young people taking action with us. Youll bring a desire to inject fun at every step of social change, a can-do & solution-oriented attitude, & a knack for creating process-driven improvements to our campaigns.
In this temporary role, you will primarily assist our community team, but work cross-functionally on different campaigns to make things happen. Your responsibilities will mainly be:
Designing Competitions: Youll work closely with our community team to think outside the box & find compelling ways to engage young people to make as much impact as they can in their communities. Youll hone your strategy skills & understand how to make pivots when things arent working.
Fulfillment: You will be responsible for ensuring that our members receive prizes digitally or via snail mail in a timely & secure fashion. Youll also contribute to decisions around new prizes to offer & how to appropriately incentivize these social change actions.
Data Analysis: You will run surveying on our competitions to identify user pain points & address confusion through updating messaging, restructuring site layouts, & revamping the member experience.
- The contractor needs to be:
- Organized, detail-oriented, & proactive
- Analytical, data-driven, & curious
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment & quickly respond to feedback
- Impact-driven & solution-oriented
- Adaptable & open
- The contractor should be proficient with:
- Email etiquette
- G Suite & Trello
- Start Date: ASAP
- End Date: TBD (earliest would be Sept 30)
- Hours: Part-Time (20 hours/week)
- Location: NYC preferred. Remote possible.