RAPP Los Angeles is looking for a Director of Analytics to join our award-winning Marketing Science team.
WHO WE ARE:
We think too much marketing isnt us. Its mass markets not audiences of one. Homogenous groups to be targeted, not individuals to be inspired. Segments to reach, not people with their own ideas & ambitions. Its one size fits all & its dull.
When it comes to individuals, were fierce. We stand up for individuality. We speak up against bland, broad-brush generalizations. We fight for solutions that adapt to the individuals needs, beliefs, behaviors & aspirations. And we commit to doing this in every aspect of our work for clients & their consumers.
We actively foster an inclusive workplace where diversity & individual difference are valued & leveraged to achieve the agencys vision. And most importantly we value every individuals wellbeing.
We are Fiercely Individual.
HOW WE DO IT:
At RAPP we are fiercely focused on the individual & how we can create value from every individuals experience with a brand. We do this across three capability areas: customer centric consulting, creativity that inspires action & customer experience management.
Our data analysts know who that person is. Our strategists understand what they want. And our award-winning Technologists & Creatives know how to get it to them.
RAPP is an integral part of Omnicoms Precision Marketing Group, comprising 4,000 creatives, technologists, strategists, & data & marketing scientists across 40 global markets
The Director of Experience Analytics leads the performance measurement reporting & testing analytic deliverables in support of paid media, landing page, & CRM tactical campaigns & identifies actionable insights for on-going optimization based on media performance, site engagement, customer behavioral conversion proxy signals, campaign results, & testing across the end-to-end full funnel user journey.
This position plays a critical role within accounts to shape data-informed strategic frameworks, from alignment to client objectives to test design to measurable outcomes & attribution methodology that builds a business case through results & ROI. Responsible for evolving best in class output, analytical rigor, innovation around campaign & media analytics, & insights generation for RAPP clients.
The Director of Experience Analytics is expected to continuously seek out, learn about & actively use new data sources, technologies, tools & statistical methods & be able to apply this experience to innovate new analytical solutions aligned with client needs. Resourcefulness, curiosity, passion, collaborative spirit, & fearlessness are required traits of all RAPP employees.
The ideal candidate is a quick strategic thinker, a natural leader, an excellent communicator- highly motivated while being highly precise. Define data, decisioning & measurement strategies to optimize multi-touch marketing programs across all forms of media (digital, social, direct, etc). Promote & enable data-driven decision-making across all RAPP NYC clients.
- Lead the development of Measurement & Analytics plans for all projects ensuring proper KPI assignment, data collection, test & learn plans, ROI ProForma, & targeting in order to produce data driven intelligence from campaigns & programs.
- Business Case development derived from multiple data source inputs including third party research, primary research, campaign reports, benchmarking analysis & historical performance.
- Develop observations & insights around campaign results for optimization of paid media & omni-channel performance marketing campaigns.
- Define requirements for & produce campaign reports & analysis across paid media marketing channels (specifically but not limited to programmatic display & video, paid social, email, site analytics, & paid search).
- Collaborates with Strategy, Experience Planning, Project Management, & Creative discipline teams in producing actionable insights on customer behavior based on campaign results & analysis.
- Drives media & communication plans through lateral thinking, knowledge of results, customer behavior, meaningful data insights & the use of innovative forecasting & insight tools.
- Informs component (creative, format, value proposition, target, message) analysis optimization based on in-depth analysis by campaign or cross-campaign.
- Combine disparate data sets (customer database, marketing behavior, macro-economic data, etc.) to expose brand realities, market opportunities & potential marketing strategies.
- Provide leadership in developing M&A Plans, learning agendas, ROI/ Pro Formas, & results for all client projects.
- Provides quantitative analysis input to define business requirements for multi-touch & progression campaign sequences.
- Provide accurate attribution platforms/ models across multiple media channels.
- Deep understanding & expertise of digital ecosystem measurement & insights, including but not limited to Programmatic Digital & Social platforms.
- Attract, Nurture & Retain best talent; Build & manage a team of analysts capable of meeting needs of agency & client.
- Author POVs & other IP covering recent trends & developments in marketing analytics, big data & data science.
REQUIRED SKILLS & EXPERIENCES:
- Bachelors degree in Math, Finance, Marketing, Statistics, Econometrics, Social Science or other related degree/ equivalent experience.
- 8-10 years experience working with data & utilizing quantitative techniques to solve marketing or business problems, such as campaign analysis, channel attribution, program optimization, customer segmentation, market share analysis, customer life time value, & predictive modeling.
- Advanced knowledge of marketing tools & methods, direct marketing test & learn plans, ROI & Pro Forma development.
- Expertise with statistical & research methods: significance, error, sample size, design of experiment, data mining/multivariate analysis.
- Proficient knowledge with data visualization tools: Power BI, Google Data Studio, Tableau.
- Proficient knowledge with web analytics & publisher UI tools: Google Analytics, Campaign Manager, DSPs, Facebook, Adobe Analytics.
- Proficient knowledge with database & marketing automation tools: SQL, Business Objects, Eloqua, Exact Target.
- Proficient knowledge with CRM & Email 1P data.
- Expertise with Microsoft Excel logical functions, lookups, pivot tables, external source data, dynamic pivot charts & tables.
- Strong communication & presentation skills.
NOTE: This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive. Employee may perform other related duties as negotiated to meet the ongoing needs of the organization.