The Partner Support Operations Manager will serve as the main point of operational contact for our partners, helping them make the best use of our technology for their innovative mobility & transit systems. You will become an expert on Via & develop a nuanced understanding of our technology, use cases, & best practices to be able to answer support inquiries on a daily basis.
What You'll Do:
- Manage product expectations & development, ensuring that our engineering team is getting the feedback they need to build the best product possible
- Prioritise operational issues as a real-time point of contact & provide technical, specific, & strategic responses in an efficient manner
- Coordinate with Product Management, Partner Success Managers, & Engineering teams in identifying, reporting, & resolving product issues or opportunities for improvement
- Build & maintain an online knowledge base of issues/solutions to share with colleagues
- Nurture close relationships with partners to become a trusted advisor
Who You Are:
- Effective at managing multiple tasks simultaneously & comfortable taking on responsibility
- Meticulous & vigilant, with a high level of attention to detail
- Outstanding process-orientation, analytical, & organization skills
- Problem solver & entrepreneurial; you dont accept the status quo & are always looking for creative solutions
- Excellent communicator with a knack for always finding the right tone
At Via, we're on the cutting edge of mobility. Were building revolutionary technology thats changing the way people get around. It's on-demand transit on a mass scale, a smarter transportation thats friendly to our planet. From on-demand autonomous shuttles in Australia to dynamically routed bus fleets in Singapore, our sophisticated operating system is powering transportation in the worlds biggest cities & is sought after by prominent transportation players globally. Weve provided more than 50 million shared rides already, & were growing at an astonishing rate. We have offices in more than 15 countries & deployments in more than 50 markets, with a goal of hundreds of deployments within the next two years. If youre someone who relishes wearing multiple hats, never backs down from a challenge, & loves getting things done, wed love to hear from you!
Via is an equal opportunity employer.