Whats up? Were VaynerMedia APAC! A full-service agency built for the now. Day in & day out, we propel some of the biggest brands in the world to the intersection of attention & culture. Headquartered in New York, were also in 7 cities across the globe & now, our size is proudly in the +100, servicing a diverse clientele all around the APAC region.
Culture is our key & Empathy is how we build it. VaynerMedia APAC is strong with a world-class combination of diverse backgrounds collaborating to put forward innovative, creative & strategic solutions to the one advantage that stands the test of time --- PEOPLE.
Well, now we're looking for a Community Manager who lives & breathes social media even more than us, someone who can pull off being the face & voice of our client's brand. Do you know all of the latest trends, especially in the Hong Kong market? Memes, TikToks? Believe in the power of social media & community management to change hearts, minds & drive sales? Love the hustle of fast-paced, hyper-growth agency life? Thrive in a role where you can bring ideas to life on billions of screens? Cool. Then let's talk.
- Be the brand voice for a major brand in Hong Kong - interacting with consumers via brand handles, conceptualizing cool ways to embed the brand in culture
- Collaborate with a cross-functional team of creatives, media planners/buyers, & strategists to develop amazing social content for the Hong Kong market
- Finesse delicate client relationships with regular communication & liaison with clients
- Post as the brands account on social networks, responsible for posts, replies & general content
- Works on new ways to engage the digital community, as advocates of the brand
- Brainstorm ideas on how to recruit more community members for the brand, across social & digital platforms
- Work with designers to own content calendars & campaign execution
- Research, ideation, deck-making, presenting to clients, trying products & writing. Lots of writing.
- Keep up to date with pop culture, trends, creative communities & new technologies.
- Identify creative partners or collaborations in Hong Kong, with global connectivity
- BSc or BA degree (Marketing or Business) or fantastic street creds.
- 1-2 years of experience copywriting, developing, & creating for digital/social/editorial
- Bilingual fluent proficiency in English & Traditional Chinese is a must as the social, media, & campaign advertising strategy has to be in Traditional Chinese to service the local target market.
- A strong plus if you have great cultural insights into Hong Kong market.
- The experience involves executing digital campaigns with brilliant thinking & clever copy.
- Excellent written & verbal communication. On fleek A+ grammar.
- Highly creative, forward-thinking & witty.
- Does not matter if you stay in Hong Kong or Singapore, we'd love to meet you!