Do you have a passion for the restaurant industry & technology? Are you the unofficial Tech Support for your family & friends? Are you looking for a friendly & supportive team environment where your problem solving skills are challenged on a daily basis? TouchBistro is looking for a Bilingual (Spanish) Technical Support to join our growing team to support our global customers when they need it most. We pride ourselves on a team built out of restaurant professionals & tech savvy individuals.
This role is part of the Customer Success Department & focuses on technical product support for our POS software. The goal is to maintain a strong active customer community, resulting in increased customer retention rates.
- Turn customers into Raving Fans using your exemplary customer service
- Provide software & hardware support via phone & email & chat
- Troubleshoot wireless networks, printers & payment devices
- Collaborate with internal teams to resolve customer issues
- Deliver customer feedback to our Product & Development teams
- Proactively find ways to enhance the customer experience
- Exceed departmental SLAs & quarterly personal goals
ALL ABOUT YOU
- University/College degree in a relevant field
- Bilingual in English/Spanish, both oral & written
- Available to work on weekends, after hours & overnight in a 24/7 environment
- Experience with Apple/iOS
- Self-starter with a sense of urgency, proven results & solution-oriented. You must be flexible/adaptable & have a knack for thinking on your feet
- You easily build rapport with both internal teams & external clients
WHY CHOOSE US?
TouchBistro is an award-winning iPad Point of Sale system, built for restaurant people by restaurant people. Were a team of thinkers, builders, doers, & innovators. While many of us have experience working at restaurants, some of us just have a true passion for the industry.
At TouchBistro youll join a fun, vibrant & rapid growth environment where youll work with individuals who share the same values of being passionate, innovative, accountable, collaborative & respectful. We offer great benefits such as stock options, career progression, professional development, volunteer days, health/dental benefits, Friday lunches & more!
So, what do you say? Are you ready to become part of something awesome?
TouchBistro believes in fostering an inclusive workplace where all individuals have an opportunity to succeed.
Requests for accommodation due to a disability can be made at any stage of the recruitment process.