Samba TV, recognized by Magazine as one of the fast growing companies in the US & one of the "most interesting ad-tech upstarts of the year" by Business Insider.Samba TV is uniquely positioned at the forefront of the TV revolution. The way people discover, watch, & engage with television has fundamentally changed, & we're connecting the dots to help better understand audience trends & viewership habits for marketers.
This strategic role is responsible for the sale of Samba TVs advertising solutions, which help brands & agencies deliver their messages across all screens, in real time or anytime. Candidates must be highly motivated, possess outstanding communication skills, have demonstrated knowledge of online advertising & be willing to work in a fast-paced, dynamic & growing environment. There will be opportunities to influence the direction of the product roadmap & sales & marketing organization.
- Act as thought partner on behalf of Samba with industry leading agencies & brands as they look to evolve their TV, Video, & Marketing strategies through more effective use of data.
- Sell SambaTVs suite of advertising & TV research/analytics solutions to Fortune 100 brand advertisers & their agencies.
- Prospect, qualify, close & scale revenue-generating relationships with advertisers & agencies within a territory or vertical
- Persuasively communicate Samba TVs offerings & unique value-proposition to advertisers & agencies via email, phone & in-person presentations & discussion.
- Collaborate with account management to deliver proposals that exceed advertiser & agency marketing objectives & expectations.
- Develop & maintain relationships at all personnel levels within agencies & brands, demonstrating a thorough understanding of the accounts organization, needs & revenue potential
- Meet or exceed quarterly sales quotas against the territory & account list
- Work with cross-functional teams internally to ensure campaign success & growth of partnerships.
- Help develop local marketing initiatives & participate in industry events, ultimately becoming a regional knowledge leader on cross-platform ad synchronization & retargeting.
- Demonstrated ability to perform against quota & excel in a highly competitive market
- Bachelors Degree
- Proven sales success with a minimum of 2+ years total experience in advertising, digital media, mobile or internet technology sales.
- Strong relationships at the most senior levels of leading agency holding & operating companies
- Demonstrated strategic, consultative & analytical sales approach with focus on building partnerships with clients
- Customer-focused leadership with excellent communication, networking & negotiation skills
- Willingness to travel to outside markets
- Knowledge of the TV/online/mobile advertising industry & data a plus
- Willingness to entertain clients during evenings & occasionally weekends
- Strong references with partners, customers & colleagues
- Existing, current relationships with media buying decision makers favored