At Cloudflare, we have our eyes set on an ambitious goal: to help build a better Internet. Today the company runs one of the worlds largest networks that powers more than 10 trillion requests per month. Cloudflare protects & accelerates any Internet application online without adding hardware, installing software, or changing a line of code. Internet properties powered by Cloudflare have all web traffic routed through its intelligent global network, which gets smarter with every request. As a result, they see significant improvement in performance & a decrease in spam & other attacks.Cloudflare was recognized by the World Economic Forum as a Technology Pioneer & named to Entrepreneur Magazines Top Company Cultures list.
We realize people do not fit into neat boxes. We are looking for curious & empathetic individuals who are committed to developing themselves & learning new skills, & we are ready to help you do that. We cannot complete our mission without building a diverse & inclusive team. We hire the best people based on an evaluation of their potential & support them throughout their time at Cloudflare. Come join us!
About the Role:
Cloudflare is looking for aCampaign Manager - Expansion ABM to own integrated campaigns for customer expansion, cross-sell & product launches. This is a high-impact, results oriented role, where you will own account based marketing (ABM) & campaign strategy for campaigns targeting our Enterprise customer base. As a critical component of our customer marketing efforts, you will be responsible for the development, execution, & measurement of integrated campaigns. You will partner extensively with Product Marketing, Email Marketing, & Sales.
Successful candidates will have a passion for building effective campaigns, collaborating with cross-functional groups, & communicating across a wide group of stakeholders, including executives. You will enjoy this role if you like working with fast-paced teams & having autonomy to drive your initiatives.
This role is a part of our cross-functional Growth team, managing Retention & Expansion marketing activities for our existing customers. This a fast growing team, so this is a great opportunity to play a role shaping this business unit going forward.
- Strategy: Develop multi-channel campaign strategy to drive expansion opportunities, including the who, what, where, & why for our campaigns.
- Testing: Continuously test our channels & targeting to optimize ROI on campaign efforts.
- Cross-functional execution: Partner with Product Marketing, Product Managers, & channel owners (e.g. email & digital) to create creative/copy, campaign & flow development, testing instrumentation, & tracking. Collaborate, when needed, with Sales teams for campaign implementation & follow-up.
- Reporting: Monitor campaign results (leveraging ops teams) & socialize performance & learnings across the team.
- Work Experience: You have a BS/BA degree & at least 5+ years of experience in driving campaign development, from strategy, build, monitoring, & optimization. Previous experience in B2B tech, combined with knowledge of how the Internet works & Cloudflares suite of products, is a strong plus.
- Strong Communication: Excellent communication skills for contributing to customer facing content & messaging. Ability to report program strategy, status, & ROI to internal stakeholders including executives.
- Data driven: Demonstrable success with analyzing data & deriving insight for improvement. Comfort with analytics tracking tools that cover the full marketing funnel & product engagement (Google Analytics or comparable).
- Technical Stack: Comfortable using Salesforce.com for campaign & reporting objects. Experience with Marketo reporting & review a plus.
- Core competencies: Strategic mindset with an understanding of how marketing drives business objectives. You can marry high-level creativity & out-of-the-box-thinking with a very detail oriented, hands-on project management style.
What Makes Cloudflare Special?
Were not just a highly ambitious, large-scale technology company. Were a highly ambitious, large-scale technology company with a soul. Fundamental to our mission to help build a better Internet is protecting the free & open Internet.
Project Galileo: We equip politically & artistically important organizations & journalists with powerful tools to defend themselves against attacks that would otherwise censor their work, technology already used by Cloudflares enterprise customers--at no cost.
Project Athenian: We created Athenian Project to ensure that state & local governments have the highest level of protection & reliability for free, so that their constituents have access to election information & voter registration.
Path Forward Partnership: Since 2016, we have partnered with Path Forward, a nonprofit organization, to create 16-week positions for mid-career professionals who want to get back to the workplace after taking time off to care for a child, parent, or loved one.
Sound like something youd like to be a part of? Wed love to hear from you!
Cloudflare is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to providing equal employment opportunity for all people & place great value in both diversity & inclusiveness. All qualified applicants will be considered for employment without regard to their, or any other person's, perceived or actual race, color, religion, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, physical or mental disability, medical condition, family care status, or any other basis protected by law. We are an AA/Veterans/Disabled Employer.
Cloudflare provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities. Please tell us if you require a reasonable accommodation to apply for a job. Examples of reasonable accommodations include, but are not limited to, changing the application process, providing documents in an alternate format, using a sign language interpreter, or using specialized equipment. If you require a reasonable accommodation to apply for a job, please contact us via e-mail at email@example.com or via mail at 101 Townsend St. San Francisco, CA 94107.