Conga's suite of solutions creates more efficient organizations by simplifying & automating data, documents, contracts & reporting. As the provider of the #1 paid application on the Salesforce AppExchange, we have more than a decade of experience increasing the value of the Sales Cloud by removing systems & process pain points that impede the customer lifecycle. Our 11,000+ customers are passionate about our platform & support giving us 5 stars on the Salesforce AppExchange.
Conga offers a fast-paced, dynamic environment for professionals looking to help build & enhance a seamless customer experience. Our top of the line product suite, dedicated employees, & proven leadership team provide a solid foundation to support our continued growth & success. We offer competitive compensation & benefits, including 100% paid health insurance for employees, 401k plan, generous PTO schedule, & lots of additional perks!
As the Manager of Solution Consulting it will be your responsibility to represent the Professional Services & Partner Services Delivery teams by supporting the Territory Managers & Customer Success Managers in their pursuit of new business & upsell opportunities. A primary component of the role will be managing a team whose primary responsibility is to present the value proposition for using services, scope professional services engagements & prepare statements of work. The successful candidate will provide subject matter expertise, & technical feasibility of the proposed solution. It is important that you have acustomer centricmentality & genuine curiosity for the breadth of the customers' real business challenges, along with the ability to match our growing solution set to solve them. Conga has grown to 11,000+ customers due to our excellent customer success & it is important that you embody that as you help us grow.
- Foster relationships with clients & internal stakeholders to grow engagement
- Comfortable presenting solutions & best practices to customer & partner teams
- Manage a team of Solution Consultants & Solution Analysts
- Support the performance management process with the Solution Consultant team including activities such as goal planning, professional development, & annual reviews.
- Responsible for team motivation, retention, & career planning.
- Work closely with sales management around deal strategy, progression, prioritization, & resourcing.
- Travel to visit customers as required, up to 25%
- Understand the customer's Salesforce configuration & communicate how to best leverage the Conga products & services with salesforce.com applications & services to address specific business needs
- Convert customers' business requirements into implementation plans & write Customer Statements of Work
- Help customers & prospects find a solution to their business challenges via our growing solution set - including products & services
- Design complex technical solutions that are intended to increase adoption
- Manage multiple priorities & projects simultaneously
- Engage with customers & prospects directly when necessary to provide support for sales activities
- Capture all relevant details pertaining to existing opportunities in support of Sales Executives & facilitate effective implementation & support via knowledge transfer
- Communicate clearly & effectively; both written & verbal
- Review & analyze business systems & process, work with internal teams to optimize & drive efficiencies
- Extremely proficient with Salesforce CRM, ideally with multiple Salesforce certifications
- Sales or Customer Success experience
- Software implementation experience
- Keep abreast of new technologies & Conga products
- Bachelor's degree or greater
Conga is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer & provides equal employment opportunities to all employees & applicants regardless of race, color, religion, gender, gender identity, age, national origin, disability, parental or pregnancy status, marriage & civil partnership, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.