CLEAR is looking for a Chief of Staff to support the CEO in driving forward our business strategy, increase operational excellence, & assist maintaining cross-functional & external relationships. You will collaborate closely with CLEARs Senior Leadership Team (SLT) to assess needs, execute solutions & evaluate outcomes. In this role, you will help us to implement new & better ways to drive a high-performance culture.
What you'll do:
- Own & facilitate strategic, cross-functional initiatives & projects: evaluate work streams, define the scope, deliverables, & schedules & drive accountability & results
- Have a continuous pulse on business performance, helping to solve problems & when needed escalating areas of concern to the SLT & CEO
- Provide high-level, quick, & in-depth analysis of business performance, policies, politics, & industry trends
- Proactively diagnose & troubleshoot key org-wide challenges as needed
How you'll measure success:
- Building trust & engaging with CLEARs Senior Leadership Team & Board
- Helping drive company wide OKRs & initiatives
- Owning company wide projects & initiatives
What you're great at:
- Project Management
- Excellent organizational skills & attention to detail
- Superb judgment & integrity
- Relationship Building with a diverse group of stakeholders
- Communication skills - being able to quickly boil down complicated issues into easy to understand bullets
How You'll be Rewarded:
At CLEAR we help YOU move forward - because when youre at your best, were at our best. Youll work with talented team members who are motivated by our mission of making experiences safer & easier. Our hybrid work environment provides flexibility. In our offices, youll enjoy benefits like meals & snacks. We invest in your well-being & learning & development with our stipend & reimbursement programs.
We offer holistic total rewards, including comprehensive healthcare plans, family building benefits (fertility & adoption/surrogacy support), flexible time off, free OneMedical memberships for you & your dependents, & a 401(k) retirement plan with employer match.
The base salary range for this role is $185,000 - 220,000 depending on levels of skills & experience.
The base salary range represents the low & high end of CLEARs salary range for this position. Salaries will vary depending on various factors which include, but are not limited to location, education, skills, experience & performance. The range listed is just one component of CLEARs total compensation package for employees & other rewards may include annual bonuses, commission, Restricted Stock Units
Have you ever had that green-light feeling? When you hit every green light & the day just feels like magic. CLEAR's mission is to create frictionless experiences where every day has that feeling. With more than 13+ million passionate members & hundreds of partners around the world, CLEARs identity platform is transforming the way people live, work, & travel. Whether its at the airport, stadium, or right on your phone, CLEAR connects you to the things that make you, you - unlocking easier, more secure, & more seamless experiences - making them all feel like magic.