Were looking for smart, ambitious, & talented people to join our Customer Experience team. As a Customer Experience Expert, you will be directly responsible for making customers feel great about trying & wearing Mack Weldon products. We believe going above & beyond creates positive lasting relationships; this is more than customer service. We rely on our Customer Experience Experts to reinforce our high standards, especially to customers who witness our mistakes. We believe each conversation with customers is a chance to impress & give them something to talk about.
This role is non-exempt (hourly) & has a starting wage of $23.50 per hour. Due to COVID-19, our offices are temporarily closed & everyone is working from home. Once we can safely return, this role will be based in our NYC headquarters.
WHAT YOU'LL DO EVERY DAY
- Serve as the voice of Mack Weldon on the front lines, delivering a high quality experience to customers via email & chat
- Manage customer relationships efficiently & effectively by problem solving issues with deliveries, transactions, & overall customer shopping experience
- Spend time getting to know our product catalog & technology inside & out to help customers find exactly what they need
- Demonstrate your own personality as an extension of the brands. Youre a real human offering real help to real customers. Have fun with it!
- Take your insights from customer interactions & synthesize them into effective feedback to the marketing, product & technology teams
- Think creatively about ways in which we can improve the customer experience & then make it happen!
WHAT WILL SET YOU UP FOR SUCCESS
- Experience with customer service software such as Desk and/or Zendesk
- Excellent oral & written communication skills with an attention to detail that ensures communication free of spelling & grammatical errors
- Upbeat, positive personality that will leave customers feeling good about their experience with Mack Weldon
- Previous experience at an e-commerce company is a plus
- A flexible schedule & a no task is too small attitude customers have all kinds of questions, at all times of the day. Quick, fun answers are often appreciated especially if they thoroughly resolve their issue or answer a question.
- World-class insurance Top of the line health insurance paid for by Mack Weldon
- Open vacation policy Unlimited vacation & sick days to use as needed
- Competitive salary Compensation includes a competitive salary & employee stock options
- Free Mack Weldon Gear Free new product launches & year-round employee discount code
- Weekly Virtual-For-Now Happy Hours Drink your beverage of choice & socialize with your peers