As a Director of Strategic Accounts (DSA) on the Tanium field sales team, you will be responsible for understanding the market & technologies that Tanium sells, including our business/industry, our competitors & the ability to use this knowledge to plan for the future. The successful DSA drives a superior customer experience by delivering technology solutions tailored to customer needs & can meet & exceed their assigned quota.
What youll do:
- Achieve sales quota for assigned territory and/or accounts
- Work with the Partner & Marketing teams to determine & support prospecting efforts within your assigned territory & accounts
- Generate appropriate sales development activity to ensure healthy pipeline management
- Enter new leads, contact data, log calls & other sales information for prospects & customers into SFDC on a weekly basis
- Conduct online webinars or in-person presentations to generate qualified leads
- Travel as needed- at least 10%.
Were looking for someone with:
- BA/BS and/or relevant work experience preferred
- Enterprise software sales experience, generating & closing complex software transactions with the biggest customers in the region
- Experience building out a territory for a startup preferred
- Comfort & expertise calling on & presenting to C-Suite level contacts in designated markets preferred
- Proven track record of building relationships with clients, sourcing, selling, & executing strategy projects and/or meeting sales quotas preferred
- Experience evangelizing new products & markets preferred
- Understanding of the partner landscape in regional markets preferred
At Tanium, we offer a proven platform for endpoint visibility & control that transforms how the world's largest & most sophisticated organizations manage & secure their computing devices with unparalleled speed & agility. Theres a reason why more than half of the Fortune 100, top retailers & financial institutions, & four branches of the US Armed Forces rely on Tanium.
Our unstoppable spirit, drive to do the right thing & win as a team attitude has earned us the rank of 7th on the Forbes list of Top 100 Private Companies in Cloud Computing for 2019 & 10th on FORTUNEs list of the 100 Best Medium Workplaces.
On a mission. Together.
At Tanium, we are stewards of a culture that emphasizes the importance of collaboration, respect, & diversity. In our pursuit of revolutionizing the way some of the largest enterprises & governments in the world solve their most difficult IT challenges, we are strengthened by our unique perspectives & by our collective actions.
We are an organization with stakeholders around the world & its imperative that the diversity of our customers & communities is reflected internally in our team members. We strive to create a diverse & inclusive environment where everyone feels they have opportunities to succeed & grow because we know that only together can we do great things.
At Tanium, we take care of our employees & their communities with things like 5 days of Volunteer Time Off.