About your role:
Fandom the largest global entertainment platform powered by fans is looking for a Senior Analyst of Sales Research & Insights to report to our Associate Director, Sales Research & Insights & help improve our B2B research offerings to the next level. You will be an important part of our sales organization & will work with our sales & sales support teams to provide compelling insights on the Fandom audience to support our pre-sale efforts. We are looking for someone who takes initiative & pride in delivering solutions to help drive our business forward.
- Vitally involved in the daily sales RFP process by delivering insights that tell the "why Fandom" story
- Analyze research & data (comscore, google analytics, primary research) & develop quick turn-around powerpoint deliverables that are visual & easily digestible
- Assist Manager & Associate Director of Sales Research & Insights with the development of thought-leadership
- Monitor industry trends in Entertainment & Gaming via online reports & trade publications to gather insights that enhance the understanding of consumers, markets & competition
- Maintain Fandom's self-serve sales research library of core metrics & key audience slide packs
- Develop relationships & communicate with your partners
- 4+ years of sales research experience at a digital media organization
- Experience with typical digital media research tools including comScore Media Metrix, comScore Plan Metrix, Google Analytics, & primary research tools;SPSS is a plus
- Experience with important audience research metrics, how they are interrelated & when to use which metrics
- Passion about gaming & entertainment
Benefits & Perks
- Health, Vision, Dental, & Life Insurance
- 401k Plan (+matching)
- Flexible time off - flexible & generous
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA)
- Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Family Assistance Programs
- Employee Assistance Programs & Support
- Wellness Programs
- Loan-Assistance, money-management, pet insurance, & other discounts
- Phone, Gym, & commuter programs
- An international work environment with a startup culture
Fandom is a global entertainment media brand powered by fan passion. Fandom has a global audience of almost 300 million monthly unique users & encompasses over 400,000 fan communities. We currently feature more than 55 million pages of content, inclusive of video. Our Fandom values are:
- We serve a global community.
Connection with our fans, creators, & partners is at our core, & its grounded by our active efforts of inclusion.
- We build experiences.
We imagine, improve, & deliver solutions.
- We bring joy.
We celebrate our fandoms, our teammates, & the work we do.
Learn More about Fandom
Fandom is an Equal Opportunity Employer
At Fandom, one of our core values is We Serve a Global Community. Connection with our fans, creators, & partners is at our core, & it's grounded by our active efforts of inclusion. As such, we're proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer, & we do not discriminate based on race, ethnicity, ancestry, citizenship status, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), marital status, registered domestic partner status, caregiver status, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, sexual stereotypes, age, genetic information, military or veteran status, mental or physical disability, political affiliation, status as a victim of domestic violence, assault or stalking, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.
We invite you to complete the optional section below. This information will help Fandom with our reporting requirements & help us learn more about how we can increase diversity in our candidate pool. Completion of this section is entirely voluntary & has no impact on your opportunity for employment.
New York Fair Chance Act