Xaxis is actively looking for a Manager, Account Services. You will collaborate with a group of quick-witted, humorous, & extremely dedicated coworkers & clients whom are all passionate about digital media. The Xaxis work environment is inviting. You will work in an open modern space where you will often find groups in casual brainstorming sessions sharing ideas & strategies for new initiatives. Everyone has a voice at Xaxis, & we are open to new ways of thinking, especially those that will contribute to the overall success of Xaxis. Opinions & ideas are always welcome, in fact they are encouraged!
We believe in the power of digital media to transform the way businesses & consumers can interact. You must believe as well.
The Manager, Programmatic Services oversees a team of people tasked with delivering strategies & successful executions for advertiser campaigns. As a senior representative of Xaxis, the Manager, Programmatic Services represents Xaxis capabilities, offerings, & executions to mid-to-senior level agency counterparts & client contacts. This person ensures the health & growth of multiple agency & client relationships through three key avenues: an applied understanding of his/her clients’ businesses; a robust understanding of the programmatic space & an ability to deliver programmatic excellence; & the professional development of his/her subordinates.
- As senior day-to-day relationship manager, coordinates with senior client leads at the agency to understand macro client concerns, identify business issues, & help sell in opportunities.
- Oversees the management of overall campaign delivery, including performance vs. KPIs, weekly/monthly/campaign pacing, optimizations & profitability.
- Spearheads the management of campaign setup & execution across different platforms including trading (DSP Setup), financial (Salesforce & Radia), targeting (mInsights) & analytics (Spotlight)
- Oversees the management of views & analyzes trends within a given campaign, identifying areas of efficiencies & opportunities for improved performance
- Supervises the application & activation of trading platforms across omni channel approaches
- Ensures subordinates are well-educated in the programmatic space & the tools & capabilities of DSPs & relevant vendors, & that this knowledge is applied efficiently & creatively.
- Acts as point of escalation for account or campaign issues, to balance workloads across team members, & to assist as needed with campaign & account execution.
- Oversees all aspects of their team’s campaign delivery vs. KPIs, pacing, & profitability, across several campaigns, & reports on the ongoing health of their book of business.
- Evaluates & develops talent of his/her staff to deliver highest levels of service in a rapidly-adapting environment.
- Mentor subordinates’ professional growth via advising on how best to apply Xaxis offerings to deliver KPI-beating solutions, to address client concerns, & to deepen agency relationships.
- Uses his/her programmatic expertise to drive programmatic education for their agency & client partners, to de-mystify programmatic, & to identify avenues where programmatic should & should not be applied.
- Bachelor’s Degree with 4+ years of relevant industry experience.
- 2+ years of managerial experience required.
- In-depth knowledge of DSP capabilities, programmatic execution, verification partners, & data partnerships
- Thorough knowledge of audience data that can be applied to media buying & audience targeting strategy
- Familiarity with advanced optimization strategies to deliver against performance KPIs & budget growth
- Exceptional communication skills, with an ability to understand & communicate complex technology & business concepts quickly to a variety of audiences
- The ability to juggle multiple timelines, priorities and relationships.
- An innate curiosity about how to apply technology, a desire to be an indispensable ally for agencies & Clients, & an unquenchable thirst to learn & apply that which you know.
Xaxis is The Outcome Media Company. We combine unique brand-safe media access, unrivalled programmatic expertise, & 360-degree data with proprietary artificial intelligence to help global brands achieve the outcomes they value from their digital media investments. Xaxis offers managed programmatic services in 47 markets, including North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, the Middle East, & Africa. For more information, visit www.xaxis.com .