AlphaSense providesan AI-based search engine for market intelligence, used by the largest & fastest-growing firms globally. Our mission is to curate & semantically index the worldsmarket & company information, including the vast high-value content sets that traditional web search engines cannot reach.With 1000+enterprise clients, AlphaSense helpsknowledge professionalsbecome dramatically more productive, & gain an information edge by discovering critical data points & trends that others miss.
About The Role:
The VP of Revenue Operations is responsible for the performance, strategy, & alignment of global Revenue Operations at AlphaSense. You will deliver insightful forecasts, models, content, analysis & metrics in support of AlphaSenses sales & marketing teams in a fast-paced environment.
Managing a team of marketing, sales, cs-analysts & system experts, you will combine your deep understanding of sales processes & tooling with data management & analysis to identify key trends/relationships in order to make recommendations to optimize productivity. The ideal candidate has a passion for achieving positive outcomes through actionable, data-driven insights, & excels at balancing strategic planning with execution, & enjoys coaching/mentoring a growing team while being very comfortable digging into details.
Your success in this position depends on genuine curiosity, analytical expertise, & management skills to maximize the productivity of the RevOps team. You'll be building a growing team, working with GTM teams & stakeholders & developing strategies & tactics to maximize productivity.
Reporting directly into the CRO, you will play an integral role in the success of the business, while working with key stakeholders from across the business & around the world.
- Partner with the CRO on executive strategies & deliverables for board materials, QBRs, & more
- Take the lead on high priority sales initiatives, including business process architecture, org structure, goal/quota setting, sales incentive design, market segmentation & strategic planning
- Own the sales forecasting model; work with business leaders to maintain accuracy & implement scalable, automatable processes to keep it up to date
- Create, implement, & maintain dashboards & reporting of key performance metrics including forecasting, funnel analysis & pipeline management in partnership with Data Analytics
- Define & execute projects spanning systems, data management, process automation, data validation, lead generation, & tooling implementation
- Proactively develop data-driven insights & craft clear & concise conclusions to influence executive-level audiences
- Oversee the team managing our evolving sales / marketing technology stack - optimizing current technology as well as evaluating, recommending & implementing new technologies
- Provide management & the executive leadership team with insightful recommendations, planning & reporting support
Who You Are:
- You have previous senior level sales, marketing, operations, or revenue operations experience
- Passionate about learning & always seeking the next challenge
- Ambitious, entrepreneurial, with impeccable integrity & curiosity
- Strong communicator; able to parse nuanced data & draw actionable conclusions
- Based in New York City
- 7+ years of experience in revenue operations leadership & management
- Bachelor's Degree in Business / Finance / Economics or a related field
- 1+ years of experience with Hubspot and/or other marketing automation tools
- Expert Salesforce admin with deep experience building dashboards, workflow rules, validation rules, using process builder & building custom objects
- Expert MS Excel & PowerPoint user with deep experience building financial & operating models & transforminganalysis into actionable recommendations
- Strong ability to multi-task across multiple high-priority & time-sensitive projects & stakeholders
- Excellent verbal, written, & presentation communications skills, particularly to senior executives