Join our HelloFresh family
At HelloFresh we love food & our mission is to change the way people eat forever. That change comes conveniently packaged in a box - a HelloFresh Box, filled with the best fresh ingredients. With our meal boxes with easy to cook recipes & fresh ingredients, we are driving change in the quickly evolving food industry. From developing our recipes to delivering the boxes - the customer is at the center of everything we do. Our aim is to make every meal a moment to look forward to, for everyone at the table. No surprise then that data is our friend & for us, learning never stops. We make quick but informed decisions & as a fast-growing company, we value flexibility & speed.
We need you!
For our young & passionate team, we are looking for an Associate Director of Product Development. Working in the Business Development team you will be responsible for the planning & execution of our Product Development agenda. You will:
- Execute the Product Development agenda together with your team & colleagues at HelloFresh, with strong focus in 2021 to further develop the HelloFresh Market; our portfolio of 100+ curated products which customers can add to their weekly mealbox (80% of your time)
- Set the annual Product Development agenda in cooperation with Sr Management. The first opportunity to do so arrives in Q3 2021 where you will set the 2022 agenda (10% of your time)
- Lead your team, initially consisting of one experienced analyst/project manager & one intern (10% of your time)
This will require you to:
- Continuously optimize performance of our products, including the HelloFresh Market, through e.g. price testing, promotions, supplier management & portfolio rebalancing
- Initiate & lead such improvements while motivating others to execute change;
- Develop new products & product functionalities together with our Tech & Operational teams to offer our customers a great experience;
- Bring an outside perspective & best practices in e-commerce to HelloFresh
- Analyze product performance (sales, profitability, cannibalization, other)
Are you our new Associate Director of Product Development?
Your experience includes:
- A minimum of seven years in either e-commerce, top-tier strategy consulting, FMCG or a combination of these;
- Tangible product development, business development or product portfolio management; experience in e-commerce or retail, experience within food or groceries is a pre;
- Experience with decision making & steering business direction;
- Strong communication skills & ability to influence through informal leadership;
- Proven analytical skills & comfort in working with big data;
- A University Masters degree;
- Fluency in English, fluency in Dutch is a plus.
Furthermore, you are not afraid of leading a team or a cross-functional project & know how to motivate others to reach their goals. You are comfortable working with colleagues irrespective of whether theyre working at HQ in Berlin or at the local offices in the Netherlands. You are eager to develop yourself & the people around you by actively looking for & sharing feedback. You are always looking for opportunities & chances to improve HelloFresh & have a passion for food. You like to work in a fast paced environment & continuously adapt to new business challenges. You will report to the Director of Business Development & work closely with colleagues in Amsterdam & abroad.
What do we offer you?
- Make a serious impact on the growth & performance of HelloFresh;
- A lot of learning- & development opportunities within a young & dynamic e-commerce company;
- Freedom of idea & initiative, execution & implementation of your own ideas & initiatives;
- A competitive salary;
- You can make use of the company benefits. In the current situation this means weekly bootcamp in the park, virtual meditation sessions, lunch walks & fun Friday Drinks & pub quizzes;
- Next to that, you also get a discount on the HelloFresh Box;
- An amazing team & office in Amsterdam, check it out here!
How does the recruitment process look like?
After applying we take a look at your resume & cover letter. If we see a match, we will invite you within 5 working days for a video call to get to know each other. Are we still positive? We will schedule two (video) interviews to meet the team. If both sides would like to proceed we will schedule a chat with our CEO as the last step in the interview process. We will schedule the interviews one after the other quickly, in order to let you know as fast as possible if you can start at HelloFresh!
Are you hungry for more?
Nice - we got you covered! Apply now below with your complete application documents, gladly also without a photo & without stating nationality, marital status, gender, religion or other discriminatory characteristics.
At HelloFresh we celebrate diversity, Inclusion & Belonging. We are committed to building teams that represent a variety of backgrounds, perspectives & skills. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit & business need.
Proactive talent acquisition from third parties is not appreciated.