THE ROLE: Merchandise Coordinator
Were looking for
We are looking for a Merchandise Coordinator to support our Residual merchandising team. The assistant will provide administrative support, specifically focused on the execution of residual, flash, & select marketing campaigns. The Coordinator will serve a point of contact for communication among key cross-functional teams & departments.
**This is a 3 month contact role**
What Youll Do
- Build & maintain events by reviewing merchandise & product availability
- Analyze available inventory to assist with event concepts & construction
- Execute & refresh residual, flash & marketing boutiques
- Support cross-functional communication with appropriate teams
- Support miscellaneous tasks as required to execute merchandising functions
- Use Merchandising expertise to provide input & suggestions for new initiatives
At Rue Gilt Groupe, diversity enriches our passion, collaboration, kindness & innovation. Were committed to fostering an inclusive environment where every Associate is empowered to learn, grow & bring their full self to work. Even if you don't check off every qualification in the job description, that's okay. We encourage you to apply to any role that excites you & sparks delight! We can't wait to learn more about you.
- Bachelors Degree
- Previous retail background preferred; exposure to fashion & merchandising highly desirable; Passion for fashion a must
- Self-starter who is highly organized & detail-oriented & can handle multiple projects in a fast-paced environment.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel); comfortable with tools in an online environment
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills; Ability to express point of view & be an active participant in daily business conversations.
Bonus points for
- Your ability to combine art & science we thrive on innovation & excitement for our members. Your contributions are key to making it happen!
ABOUT THE TEAM:
On-site Boutique organization? Its all right here. This team pieces together which events will run on Rue La La & Gilt. Creating the ideal targeted Boutiques requires an in-depth knowledge of sales history, brand requests, trends, financial projections, & more.
Important COVID-19 Guidance (for candidates applying to roles in our MA, NY & CA offices): Per Rue Gilt Groupes policy, all associates who will work at our MA, NY or CA offices must be fully-vaccinated & proof of vaccination will be required.
Rue Gilt Groupe is a leading off-price e-commerce portfolio company, connecting the next-generation shopper to world-class brands. Weve defined the online treasure hunt through our daily sale events allowing a large, loyal member base to discover over 5,000 premium & luxury brands at prices up to 70% off full-price retail.
Rue Gilt Groupe operates three complementary sites Rue La La, Gilt, & Shop Premium Outlets.
Our vision at RGG is to spark delight through daily discovery we make shopping an occasion to celebrate. At the forefront of fashion & technology, were also in the business of sparking delight for our Associates. We inspire each other, our Members, & ourselves to push past the expected every day. Our culture is rooted in our values & together we work to demonstrate being Kind, Passionate, Collaborative, Innovative, Tenacious & Empowered.