Are you looking for experience in a global digital agency?
Come join Critical Mass' co-op student program & get unique experience working with real clients. During your initial onboarding, you will embark on a custom-built learning journey to understand what we do, who we are, & how we engage our people & clients. You will attend exclusive soft-skill building webinars spanning professional development, leadership, innovation, & diversity & inclusion. Whether you are in a city with one of our offices, or joining us remotely, you'll have an amazing summer of learning, networking & experience.
This 8-month co-op opportunity commences May 2, 2022.
Who are we? We're Honest, Inspired, Driven, Purposeful, Real & Equal.
Application Deadline: February 27, 2022
- Assist in development, maintenance & effective execution of project plans throughout the life of assigned project(s) according to established procedures, channels & success expectations
- Contribute to continual process & people management innovation, supporting effective delivery of solutions
- Assist in establishing clear project parameters supporting the success of all internal & client team members
- Provide & promote high standards of professionalism & leadership throughout the life of projects, both within & outside the organization, appropriately representing Critical Mass business philosophies, protocols & standards
- Assist in creating & maintaining a project schedule, which defines activities, sequence, dependencies, work effort, duration & associated resource requirements
- Assist in forecasting, tracking & managing project budgets, POs & invoices
- Assist in acquiring appropriate resources to meet project needs
- Assist in planning & managing internal & external project communications, ensuring effective exchange of project information & deliverables
- Post-secondary education in a related field.
- Strong computer skills, especially with Microsoft Office
- Strong written & verbal communication skills
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced, flexible environment
- Strong verbal & written communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Aptitude & desire to build skills in mediation, negotiation, diplomacy & decision making
- Aptitude & desire to learn how to manage interactive digital-based media projects
- Aptitude & desire to learn business & financial principles, including budget, schedule & resource management