Looking for a job to get you out of bed?
Were looking for an experienced Sr. JD Edwards developer to join our Business Systems team. This individual will be part of a collaborative team working to further automate & optimize the use of JD Edwards at Casper. The candidate will support in continuous development & sophistication of Caspers business systems with a strong focus on the use of developing interfaces to in-house/external systems & EDI programs for our trading partners. The learning & development possibilities are endless as we continue to increase the use of JD Edwards in this fast-paced environment.
Casper (casper.com) was created to re-imagine sleep from the ground up, beginning with its obsessively engineered, outrageously comfortable mattress. All of Caspers sleep products including its pillow, bedding, & furniture are developed in-house by the companys award-winning R&D team in San Francisco. Casper was named one of Fast Companys Most Innovative Companies in the World & its eponymous mattress was crowned one of TIME Magazine's Best Inventions.
We are deeply committed to building a diverse & inclusive workforce so that we represent all those who dream big equally.
When youre not catching zzzs, this is what youll do
- Develop & maintain interfaces between JD Edwards & other applications
- Review functional specifications & develop supporting technical design documents
- Set up, test, & maintain JDE Orchestrator JSON & Business services SOAP API transactions in the order to cash/ Procure to Pay processes
- Work with customer EDI teams to test & implement new transaction sets & document maps
- Provide technical production support for existing JDE integrations.
- Support the sophistication of systems architecture using JDE Application integration services, JDE Application development framework, well versed with JSON REST/SOAP APIs
- Create new functionalities, UBEs, applications as well as support existing enhancements within the JDE platform using JDE OMW development tool set
- Troubleshoot issues using various debug methods including debugging C++ business functions
- Participate in end user support
- Develop data extraction tools to parse & collect relevant information from a variety of sources
Our dream candidate has...
- 8-10 years of experience as a senior level developer in JD Edwards 8.12 or higher; at least 1 year experience in JDE 9.2.
- 5 years of experience developing EDI solutions; excellent JD Edwards product knowledge related to supporting EDI transactions. Must have experience managing EDI transactions in a high volume retail or manufacturing environment.
- Experience with various methods of data transfer, including Orchestrator.
- Experience using the EnterpriseOne programming toolset including Forms Design & BI Publisher.
- Proven record of effective verbal & written communication skills.
- Knowledge of & experience supporting JDE modules including, Sales Order Management, Procurement & Inventory Management, Distribution Resource Planning, Transportation Management system, third party Manufacturing & warehousing, General Accounting, Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, Fixed assetsL & EDI.
- Knowledge & experience with SQL & JDE database structures to analyze data in the database
- Experience working with AWS hosted JDE environment is a plus
The syrup on your waffles
- Participation in our HQ bonus program for some splurging & equity so that youre part of the Casper family.
- Medical, vision, & dental insurance to help you with those coughs or cavities (too many waffles...)..
- Wellness programs like cash incentives for tracking sleep & fitness, credits for your favorite studios & in-office activities
- Unlimited vacation policy. If you need time off just take it; we trust you!
- Catered lunches twice a week to give you time to catch up with your teammate
- Free snacks & coffee, including a huge breakfast selection (10 types of cereal anyone?)
- A full gifted bed set when you join & product discounts for friends & family!
If you dream about this stuff this job is probably right for you. We look forward to learning more about you!