Flashpoint delivers Business Risk Intelligence (BRI) to empower organizations worldwide with meaningful intelligence & information that combats threats & adversaries. The companys sophisticated technology, advanced data collections, & human-powered analysis uniquely enables large enterprises & the public sector to bolster cybersecurity, confront fraud, detect insider threats & build insider threat programs, enhance corporate & physical security, improve executive protection, & address vendor risk & supply chain integrity. For more information, visit https://www.flashpoint-intel.com/ or follow us on Twitter at @FlashpointIntel.
What we are looking for:
The Senior Editor is the final editorial release & production control for all finished intelligence reports for the analyst team. This position reports directly to the Senior Director of Analysis & Production & is located in NYC.
What you will do:
- Managing the production schedule & final release of all finished products, including leading the daily production huddle & the bi-monthly production pipeline strategy meeting.
- Ensure Flashpoint intelligence standards & processes are met for all finished intelligence products, including required formatting, grammar, & alignment with intelligence writing guidelines.
- Manage Request for Information (RFI) production process, & final delivery to clients.
- Deconflict production process across Flashpoint business lines to prevent the unnecessary replication of analytic effort
- Lead the development of quarterly & annual intelligence products requiring inputs from multiple subject area experts.
- Primary support & liaison to Product maintaining report tags & templates
- Repurposes RFIs for reuse in intelligence portal/other customer support
- Daily review of FPCollab email to clients & Standup News Brief disseminations
- Track monthly production goals & triage for monthly briefing topics
- Quality control of Flashpoint Wiki content.
What you will bring:
- Master degree in any field with 5 or more years of senior/final editorial experience, preferably in an intelligence or cyber discipline - intelligence community or federal government experience strongly preferred.
- Extensive editing experience
- Exceptional judgment
- Ability to write clean copy on short turnaround with minimal supervision
- Experience translating high-level jargon into stories that appeal to a general audience
- Highly attentive to details, without losing the bigger picture
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment & juggle multiple competing priorities.
What we will provide:
Compensation will be commensurate with experience, ability, & role responsibilities. Additional perks include health & welfare benefits, 401K, commuter benefits, a well-stocked kitchen, cool cultural initiatives & employee events.