About the Role
SecurityScorecards Workplace Experience Coordinator is central to delivering a positive & efficient experience for our guests & employees. This position will be a primary point of contact for greeting & collaborating with guests & employees, also ensuring the smooth operations of our front desk & workspace facilities. The ideal candidate is a proactive & self motivated team player who executes tasks quickly & with accuracy & identifies opportunities to make improvements.
This is a great opportunity to make important & visible contributions in a fast-paced tech company in the very hot cybersecurity market.
- Greet guests, ensuring SecurityScorecard point of contact is informed & guest is settled comfortably
- Primary point of contact for main telephone line, routing calls or messages to correct contact
- Coordinate incoming/outgoing domestic & international packages & mail with common carriers (USPS, UPS, FedEx)
- Prepare conference rooms for meetings; partner with IT to troubleshoot tech as needed
- Daily workplace maintenance including loading/emptying dishwasher, restocking kitchen pantry, tidying up & organizing conference rooms & common spaces as needed
- Maintain office supply & pantry inventory, placing new orders on prescribed schedule or as needed
- Coordinate meals & transportation for internal/external meetings; order lunches for Executives/guests in office as needed
- Partner with People Ops team to plan & execute regular internal company events
- Partner with Talent Acquisition to greet candidates & participate in candidate experience initiatives
- Provide administrative support to executives as needed
- Serve as a back-up to Executive Assistants as needed
Experience & Skills
- 1-2 years of experience in reception, office management or administrative position
- Experience with Google Suite (Gmail, Calendar, Sheets, Slides) & video conferencing systems (we use Zoom)
- Clear, articulate communicator verbally & in writing
- Customer centric; enjoys interacting with people
- Sense of urgency; respond to requests quickly & with accuracy
- Technically apt; ability to learn new systems & technical tools
- Self-motivated & proactive problem solver
- Prompt, reliable
SecurityScorecard is revolutionizing the cybersecurity industry with our platform, data, & insights. Weve built a new category of enterprise software which enables companies to rate & understand the security risk of any company. Our customers span a variety of sectors & use cases, including compliance, cyber insurance, & vendor risk management. We are proud to be backed by Sequoia, Google Ventures, & Moody's.
SecurityScorecard is growing tremendously & targeting talent who can contribute to the next phase in our company's development. A successful Scorecarder exemplifies our S(CORE) values: Solutions Focused, Customer Centric, operate as One Team, Resilience & Embody #SecurityDNA. Your interest in making an impact in our organization & alignment with these values is as important as your skills.
SecurityScorecard embraces diversity. We believe that our team is strengthened through hiring & retaining employees with diverse backgrounds, skillsets, ideas, & perspectives. We make hiring decisions based upon merit & do not discriminate based on race, religion, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, or marital, veteran, or disability status.