CLEARs mission is to strengthen security & create frictionless experiences for consumers. We believe you are you & by using your biometrics - your fingerprints, eyes, & face - we keep you moving. Imagine a world where you can do virtually everything you need to breeze through the airport, buy a beer at the game, check-in at the doctors office, access your office building, & more without ever pulling out your wallet or phone. Now in 60+ airports & other venues nationwide, you are your ID, credit card, ticket, reservation & more with CLEAR.
Were defining & leading an entirely new industry, moving quickly with data-informed decisions, obsessing over our customers, & investing in great people to lead the way. Recently named EY's 2019Entrepreneur of the Year, CNBCs Disruptor 50 List, & winner of the SXSW Interactive Innovation Award, we are working tirelessly to create frictionless customer experiences for our 3+ million members across the country.
We are looking for a Full-Stack Software Engineer to join our mobile team! Core focus will primarily be backend Java development but will also include exposure to building network client interfaces for our native apps in Swift & Kotlin.
On the Mobile team at CLEAR, we get to be curators, always charting new territory for the company, choosing the latest & greatest industry standard tools, experimenting with them & seeing how they best integrate into CLEARs vision to be at the forefront of biometrics & security. There are dozens of new areas were exploring & implementing everyday so its always something innovative & super fun!
If you are a software engineer with a creative flare, problem-solving skills, has contributed to published mobile applications, & has the desire to help drive CLEARs next generation products, we want to connect with you!
What You Will Do:
- You will be a software contributor to our flagship mobile application
- You will work as a contributor to our Java-based backend edge service
- You will create RESTful API's
- You will collaborate with our platform & biometrics teams to build & maintain new features for our mobile apps.
- Adhere to best practices for testing & designing reusable code
Who You Are:
- 2+ years of core Java experience
- Excited about working with technologies like: Java, Swift, Kotlin, AWS, Docker, Kubernetes, Kafka, DropWizard, Microservices, PostgreSQL
- Experience with Agile methodologies is preferred
- Prefer working knowledge of a wide range of technologies, including: Software development methodologies; Knowledge in Amazon's AWS ecosystem is desirable
- Exceptional customer relationship skills including the ability to discover the true requirements underlying feature requests & recommend alternative technical & business approaches
- Entrepreneurial team player who can multitask
- Energetic, flexible, collaborative & proactive with flawless execution
- Exceptional written, oral, interpersonal & presentation skills