About The Role & Team
Amplitude is experiencing huge growth on a global scale, & as such we are continually looking to add top talent to our teams - we are now looking for an additional Account Executive to join us in France. We are seeking a creative & persistent Account Executive whose role will be to build upon a healthy existing customer base across France with a focus on landing new logos in SMB Accounts (<100 employees). Amplitude is looking for a self-starter with connections in the market (both customers & partners) to focus on growing Amplitudes presence in France.
As an Account Executive, you will:
- Create new opportunities through prospecting, networking, etc. Primary focus is to land new logos in the region.
- Become an expert on Amplitude's product & conduct discovery calls, customized demos, & presentations to prospective customers. Attempt new sales methods through fearlessness & willingness to take risks.
- Effectively sell the value of Amplitude to key stakeholders within the account while navigating a potentially complex sales cycle.
- Lead territory building initiatives primarily in France, by working with technology partners, agency partners, product management networking groups & regional events to drive awareness, educate the market, create net new opportunities & influence current pipeline.
- Collaborate well with team members; proactively identify best practices & share proactively
- Consistently take quantitative & strategic approach in territory planning. Understand total pipeline size, top opportunities, opportunity stage management, coverage factor, historical close rate, rate of retention & upsell potential. Forecast accurately.
- Exceed quarterly & annual targets.
You'll be a great addition to the team if you have:
- 1- 2 years closing experience within SaaS companies, such as Big Data, Analytics, Mobile or MarTech space
- Experience building pipeline for new accounts
- A background as an SDR prior to sales would be a bonus
- A successful track record of being a top performer
- Opening up a new market is exciting to you
- Thrive on experimentation & innovating the sale process
- Natural curiosity & empathy towards customers & prospects
- Fluency in French & English is essential
- Excellent communication & presentation skills
Who We Are
The Company: Amplitude is filled with humble, life-long learners who are eager to help one another & the company succeed. Our values of growth mindset, ownership, & humility are core to the way we work: were tenacious in the face of challenges, we take the initiative to solve problems that drive our shared success, & we operate from a place of empathy & openness, seeking to understand many points of view.
The Product: Amplitude is a product intelligence platform we help companies understand their users, rapidly release better product experiences, & grow their business. Were super proud of what weve built & continue to build on: a platform that enables companies to thrive.
Other fun facts about Amplitude:
- Founded in 2012, Amplitude is backed by Sequoia Capital, IVP, Battery Ventures, Benchmark Capital, Y Combinator & other top tier investors.
- Twenty of the Fortune 100 are now customers of Amplitude as are innovative brands such as Atlassian, Twitter, Peloton, FuboTV, & Thredup.
- We have offices in San Francisco (HQ), New York, Austin, Amsterdam, London, & Paris - & a presence in Germany & Japan.
- Our mascot is the datamonster, who loves to chow down on all your numbers, charts, & graphs. Nom nom.
Amplitude provides equal employment opportunities (EEO). All applicants are considered without regards to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or sexual orientation.
Amplitudes D&I Commitment: Amplitude believes that diversity enables creation of better products, ability to solve complex problems, & drive more powerful solutions. In order to make diversity possible, we commit to striving to create an environment of inclusion: an environment focused on psychological safety, empathy, & human connection, which will allow employees of all backgrounds to feel the care they need to thrive.