Come see whats cookin at HelloFresh!
At HelloFresh, we want to revolutionize the way we eat by making it more convenient & exciting to cook meals from scratch. We have offices all over the world & we deliver delicious meals to millions of people.
We are the industry leader in meal-kit subscription services & were growing all the time. We have distinct meal-kit services that cater to everyone with the most menu variety in the market, which allows us to reach an incredibly wide population of people.
The HelloFresh team is diverse, high-performing, & international, & our work environment is an inspiring space where you can thrive as a result.
As the Associate Quality Manager, you will have a direct hand in ensuring ingredients of the highest quality are dished out to our customers dinner tables! Teaming up with the Quality Manager, you will be on the front lines helping to build & maintain Food Safety quality standards by approving incoming materials, in-process production, & finished products while recording quality results.
- Partner with the Quality Manager to oversee Quality, effectively motivating, engaging, & leading a team of Supervisors, Leads, & Associates
- Ensure adherence to OSHA, GMP, SQF, food safety & facility compliance while meeting operational goals & continuously driving improvements
- Develop and/or adapt inspection equipment to meet quality control standards, make suggestions to procedures, standards & equipment to facilitate work & maintain product quality
- Compile & maintain inspection reports & records
- Work closely with Purchasing to ensure adequate quantities & ingredient quality meets expectations
- Maintain discipline, morale & harmonious relations among Quality team
- Effectively recommend as to hiring, promotions, wage adjustments & terminations.
- Create a positive team dynamic that encourages all employees in the Facility to provide feedback & drive change from within, adapt to the ever-changing business, & stay focused on the customer experience
- Fellow Foodie: passionate about Food Safety + Quality
- Analytical: numbers & data are your friend; you're able to translate numbers into action & pave the way for efficiency
- Flexible/Adaptable: thrive in autonomous environments with high growth & don't get overwhelmed easily
- Results-driven: natural problem solver with excellent prioritization skills & a focus on quality
- Bachelor degree with 3+ years of leadership experience within food plant; at minimum, must have HS diploma / GED with 6+ years as Quality Manager in Food plant)
- Strong knowledge of food handling / food safety procedures & regulations (HACCP, SQF, GMPs, etc.)
- Performance Management experience; motivated, engaged, coached, developed team of 20+ employees
- Knowledgeable in Lean manufacturing principles a plus
- Superior communication, able to communicate across all levels-direct reports, cross-functional teams & executives
- Time Management: tracking/monitoring production & maintaining productivity
- Tech-saavy, able to develop & maintain reports for tracking product quality, food safety, & more
- High level of integrity & ethics, with excellent follow through on tasks
- Flexible to work nights, weekends and/or holidays
It is the policy of HelloFresh not to discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, marital status, genetic information, disability or because he or she is a protected veteran.