Location: London or Remote in the UK
We have an office in London & this position can either be based in the office, hybrid remote, or remote in the UK (subject to your existing legal right to work in the jurisdiction).
OpenFin is a high-growth enterprise productivity tech company backed by the worlds largest banks & most respected FinTech VCs, including J.P. Morgan, Barclays, HSBC, Wells Fargo, SC Ventures, Bain Capital Ventures, DRW, Nyca Partners, & Pivot Investment Partners. OpenFin modernizes & democratizes app development & distribution in the finance space. We provide a secure OS that brings a fast & intuitive app experience to the financial desktop. Built on Googles Chromium, OpenFin combines native experience, data sharing, lightning-fast distribution, & robust security with an agile web development & deployment model to accelerate digital transformation & innovation. Within finance, the number of firms utilizing OpenFin technology has grown from 2,400 to 3,800 since the launch of Workspace in May 2021.
About the Role
As OpenFin matures & our design footprint continues to grow, we are looking for another exceptional designer to help scale our efforts. We are looking for a designer who has worked on teams, knows contemporary digital best practices, & can work to spec & deadline. Youll be joining a great, hardworking team who are as passionate about design as they are about having fun!
- Own marketing design projects from ideation to rollout while managing personal workflow, schedule, & deadlines
- Collaborate with marketing partners to create beautiful content & iterate when necessary
- Maintain our social presence across our key channels using the video & graphical assets you've created to bring our brand & product features to life
- Manage, develop, & evolve marketing assets & help raise the standard for brand at OpenFin
- Comfortable with video/animation editing tools to help bring new product features to market
- Manage & maintain website visuals (comfortable using CMS tools)
- Partner with our Product Design team to enhance & apply new design styles & aesthetics for our collection of products
- Partner with our Product Marketing Manager to enhance our collateral & customise assets for key accounts
- Leverage our brand assets & website redesign to support ongoing marketing campaigns
- Speak to your work with stakeholders balancing thoughtful opinions with an appetite for feedback
What Were Looking For
- 3-5 years of relevant experience
- A portfolio showcasing high-quality creative expertise across a variety of channels within branding, social media, product, corporate communications, etc.
- Strong ability to build a narrative around your work & guide stakeholders through the creative process
- A solid understanding of design principles including color theory, typography, & layouts
- Strong attention to detail
- Have great taste & inject some fresh attitude to our brand
- You work in Figma & love it, like us!
- A passion for design & staying up-to-date with the latest design trends & techniques
- Illustration experience is a bonus
- Experience with video editing/animation tools is a bonus
What Were Offering
- Time to Rejuvenate - 25 days of paid time off, in addition to 8 paid holidays each calendar year
- Time to Recuperate - 40 hours of sick time each calendar year
- Medical Insurance - A group medical insurance plan with Vitality which includes a personal health fund, medical/dental treatment, mental health & advanced cancer coverage
- Parental Leave & Workplace Nursery Benefit
- Short & Long Term Disability
- Life Insurance
- Stock Options
Additional Perks -
- Access to the Vitality GP App - Schedule virtual GP consultations & receive referrals
- Vitality Plus Benefits - 50% off select gym memberships, 50% off running shoes & bikes, free 30-minute health checks, Apple Watch discounts, etc.
- Unlimited Coffee, Tea, Snacks, & Beer on Tap
Life at OpenFin
At OpenFin, our mission is to stay on the cutting edge of web technologies & to enable our customers to do the same. We pride ourselves on our friendly, diverse, understanding & supportive culture. Our goal is to create a space where employees can learn & innovate, & overall, have a good time doing it. We value & appreciate that our employees have a wide set of interests & experiences. Getting to know each other & forming relationships is important, which is why we regularly host offsite events, happy hours & virtual social hours, in addition to having a variety of Employee Resource Groups to participate in. Our environment is conducive to a productive & enjoyable learning experience -- aligned together, moving fast & working to create compelling solutions for our clients.
Voted FinTech of the Year, 2022 at the US FinTech Awards