ABOUT THE JOB
- Responsible for supporting production systems & processes for Instacart products; minimizing downtime, interruption & customer impact.
- Provide direction & leadership to the Production Support team
- Attract, hire, train, & retain high-performing technology operations professionals
- Provide real-time solutions to B2B partner issues, with the ability to work with imperfect information
- Build & foster strong relationships with our B2B partners, & support them by working side by side with product, engineering & strategic partner management
- Take ownership of responding to inquiries, issues, & escalations
- Perform problem-solving, diagnosing, root cause analysis, & generate corrective action plans for issues
- Define & implement alert & monitoring across all product lines, ensuring that there is internal awareness of potential issues & proactive communication to our partners
- Coordinate & execute internal projects to better improve the support process
- A Bachelors degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering or equivalent
- 7+ years of work experience in the management of technology initiatives, including implementing & launching new solutions & supporting multiple product lines in a production environment
- 3+ years of people management experience, bonus points if you have managed managers
- The ability to balance business needs, a sense of urgency, & shipping high quality & pragmatic solutions
- Experience in building & maturing engineering teams & infrastructure
- Strong analytical skills & a sense of ownership
- Ability to communicate effectively to executive stakeholders
Founded in 2012, Instacart is a leader in North American online groceries & one of the fastest-growing companies in e-commerce. Our same-day delivery & pickup services bring everyday essentials & fresh groceries to consumers in the U.S. & Canada in as fast as an hour. We have partnered with more than 300 beloved national, regional & local retailers to deliver from more than 20,000 stores across more than 5,500 cities in North America.
We believe that great people are the ingredients for success. We like to think that we are like a potluckeveryone brings something new, different & flavorful to the table. We believe that just as meals are best shared together, success is best shared together. Our mix of thoughtful, inventive & neighborly employees work together to deliver our common goal: to make grocery shopping effortless for everyone. If this resonates with you, then Instacart just might be the place for you. Welcome home.
Want to see a slice of life at Instacart? Checkout #tasteofinstacart on Instagram & LinkedIn
Instacart is committed to fostering a diverse work environment & proud to be an equal opportunity employer. As we highly value diversity in our current & future employees, we do not discriminate (including in our hiring & promotion practices) on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, disability status or any other characteristic protected by law.