A Contract Copywriter that will help work with the Rue La La Creative Copywriters to help ensure the voice of the brand. This role will be able to help evolve the Marketing creative vision & work with cross-functional departments as well as alongside art directors & designers to bring their ideas to life. This role requires a keen understanding of team as well as the abilities to be self-sufficient, multi-tasking, full of original approaches & innovative ideas.
**This is a 13 week, part time contract**
What youll accomplish
- Be accountable for upholding & evolving the Rue voice for our Marketing campaigns.
- Be responsible for the concept & creation of Rue copy that will live on the site as well as within email content holding staff to high voice standards.
- Edit & approve copy to ensure content, strategy, & on-brand voice.
- Concept fresh, new ideas & execution for Integrated Partnership Campaigns.
- Innovate ways to engage our audience & build our brand through our creative.
- Partner with Design Leads to create strong, effective strategies & execute them cleanly.
- Multitask many jobs at many different stages in a fast-paced environment.
- Improve quality results by studying, evaluating, & re-designing processes; recommending changes to Voice Director
- Set the tone for new & different project requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
- Partner with Voice Director on Marketing strategies by examining business objectives; & overseeing copy creation through all assets.
- Manage all owned copy/content guides within area of business.
- Stay current with copy/editorial, retail, technology, & industry trends to help keep the team inspired.
At Rue Gilt Groupe, diversity enriches our passion, collaboration, kindness & innovation. Were committed to fostering an inclusive environment where every Associate is empowered to learn, grow & bring their full self to work. Even if you don't check off every qualification in the job description, that's okay. We encourage you to apply to any role that excites you & sparks delight! We can't wait to learn more about you.
- You have 4+ years Copywriting experience.
- You are a creative problem-solver with a proactive, can-do mindset.
- You have excellent interpersonal skills.
- You know how to motivate & inspire a team.
- You are a content editor who can also keep your eye on the big picture.
- You have a range of experience from social media to long-form Editorial.
- You can adapt & work in a fast-paced environment, multi-task & prioritize like a pro.
- You have a palpable love for all things style.
- You have natural leadership skills.
- You think beyond just copy, creating strategic concepts
In return for these accomplishments the following will be provided:
- The opportunity to work in a highly visible role at Rue.
- The ability to lead world-class talent & work.
- The chance to influence Rue La Las brand voice as it evolves.
- A collaborative team environment that focuses on professional growth & development.
*Portfolios must be submitted with an application to be eligible to interview*
Important COVID-19 Guidance (for candidates applying to roles in our MA, NY & CA offices): Per Rue Gilt Groupes policy, all associates who will work at our MA, NY or CA offices must be fully-vaccinated & proof of vaccination will be required.
Rue Gilt Groupe is a leading off-price e-commerce portfolio company, connecting the next-generation shopper to world-class brands. Weve defined the online treasure hunt through our daily sale events allowing a large, loyal member base to discover over 5,000 premium & luxury brands at prices up to 70% off full-price retail.
Rue Gilt Groupe operates three complementary sites Rue La La, Gilt, & Shop Premium Outlets.
Our vision at RGG is to spark delight through daily discovery we make shopping an occasion to celebrate. At the forefront of fashion & technology, were also in the business of sparking delight for our Associates. We inspire each other, our Members, & ourselves to push past the expected every day. Our culture is rooted in our values & together we work to demonstrate being Kind, Passionate, Collaborative, Innovative, Tenacious & Empowered