Our mission is to create the finance solution all businesses love
through technology, elegant design, & an outstanding sense of customer care. At Qonto
, we believe that great services come from great thinkers, that's why we strive to provide an environment that will allow you to feel comfortable & help you excel in your work. Check this video
to have a preview of our method: The Qonto Way
launched Qonto in July 2017, & the team reached great achievements since then:
- Market leader for online SME banking in Europe
- 150,000 SME clients
- 136 million raised
- International investors with a solid fintech experience
- Qonto is part of the #Next40
index for 2021
- And 400+ happy Qontoers helping us building the finance solution of our dreams (just that!)
- Ambition | We tackle big challenges no matter what
- Teamwork | We create magic by collaborating at the same speed
- Mastery | We pursue excellence through continuous learning & by facing challenges humbly every day
- Integrity | We are transparent & trustworthy with our clients & each other
We're looking for a Product Manager to join our Operations Tooling team.
The team is responsible for making other Qontoers happy & productive by building the systems used by our Customer Support, Anti Money Laundering, & Back-office teams.
As Product Manager on the Operations Tooling team, you'll be responsible for defining & executing the strategy for our back-office tool, an interface used by over 400 Qontoers to ensure operational excellence & meet our growth.
As a Product Manager - Operations Tooling at Qonto, you will
Equip our operations teams with the tools to serve our users with the best possible experience.
Be responsible for scaling our tools to enable our operations teams to manage Qonto's growth.
Build knowledge. At Qonto, learning is one of our core values. You will be in charge of building expertise in your product area, by combining user research, analytics, & market analysis.
Want to hear one of our Product Managers talk about our challenges? Click here
Experience: You already have experience in a tech, operations, or product role, ideally in a scale-up environment. Experience leading either internal systems or platforms is a plus.
Problem solver: You have a knack for solving problems in collaboration with engineers.
Communication & collaboration skills: You have written & verbal communication skills with a talent for managing stakeholders.
Tech fluency: You are constantly curious to understand how things work. You are able to navigate in a technical environment.
Insight-driven: You have a desire for becoming an expert on a given topic, combining customer focus, analytics, & market insights.
Project Manager: You know how to coordinate projects & bring them to life with strong attention to detail.
Languages: You have excellent English communication skills to engage with all team members within the company. French is a plus.
You got it: helping you succeed is our #1 priority. We have put together several perks to make your life easier & more will be added as Qonto grows further
Office & Team Life
- 3,200 sqm fully-renovated building near Opera with WeWork
- Monthly team events, & yearly offsite (Barcelona, Sicily what's next?)
- Free coffee, snacks in the kitchen & a budget allocated to managers for small team events
- The latest in Apple's equipment
- Tailor-made Remote Policy: from 2 days per week to full remote. This aspect will be discussed during the hiring process & with your potential Manager.
- A competitive salary package (healthcare, commute...)
- 5 days off in addition to the legal 25 days
- A Swile
Card that you can use for lunch
- Access to thousands of gyms & activities for 10-30 a month, through our partnership with Gymlib
- Access to Moka Care
, a digital platform to take care of your mental health
- Relocation package & visa sponsorship for international talents (we have 40+ nationalities based in Paris!)
- Special parenthood policy (we are part of the Parental Act
- Childcare Benefits (reserved day-care places for your little ones) & subsidies/discounts with selected childcare partners
- An inclusive environment with a real focus on parity (40% of our teams are women)
- Career tracks that can match all expectations (Expert or Manager tracks): we believe in our Qontoers & we want them to progress on their journey at Qonto. And in addition, internal & international mobility is also promoted
How we have adapted our hiring process during the Coronavirus crisis:
Is Qonto still recruiting?
There are so many questions you may be asking yourself. The current public health crisis may have you doubting whether you should even be applying right now.
We strive to be the finance solution all businesses love. To continue to reach this goal, we need to hire talent more than ever. That's why we guarantee a fully remote hiring process for all candidates!
We are lucky to have digital tools to help us continue to live & work as best we can despite everything going on.
Here is what you can expect from our adapted recruitment process:
- A 60 min video-call with Jordan, one of our Talent Acquisition Managers, to better understand your career plan & answer any of your questions
- A 60 min video-call with your future manager, Thomas,
to create a strong alignment on what he'll expect from you, & tell you more about his way to operate
- A fully remote exercise to evaluate your hard skills & understand how you see the world
- A video-call with future team members to discuss your exercise & help you project yourself in the company
- A final video-call
, Product Operations Principal.
We will send you an interview guide so you can best prepare yourself.
On average our process lasts 20 working days & offers usually follow within 48 hours