Role: Human Resources Administrator
Location: Newark, NJ
Come see whats cookin at HelloFresh!
At HelloFresh, we want to revolutionize the way we eat by making it more convenient & exciting to cook meals from scratch. We have offices all over the world & we deliver delicious meals to millions of people.
We are the industry leader in meal-kit subscription services & were growing all the time. We have distinct meal-kit services that cater to everyone with the most menu variety in the market, which allows us to reach an incredibly wide population of people.
The HelloFresh team is diverse, high-performing, & international, & our work environment is an inspiring space where you can thrive as a result.
The Human Resources Administrator will provide administrative support to the People team for all things HR. The HR Admin will work as part of a larger HR team with a focus on streamlining HR processes, & providing front-line associate support when needed. A successful Human Resources Administrator at HelloFresh will be able to organize & maintain employee documentation, implement process improvements to admin functions to remove process redundancies, answer payroll & benefits questions & own new hire onboarding.
You will ...
- Provide administrative support to Human Resources, assisting with:
- Associate Relations function to ensure effective programs are offered for all associates
- Implementation of new training support & onboarding to all levels of associates.
- Employee events & activities to boost employee morale
- Perform heavy data entry of confidential information (50% of the work load)
- Oversee time-keeping & attendance functions
- Join a collaborative team environment to provide resolutions to associate/supervisory issues
- Maintain employee files & help to coordinate appropriate paperwork
- Participate in special projects as assigned
- Leader: Provide guidance & direction to the production lines. Hold employees accountable for meeting goals & objectives
- Coach: responsible for employee experience throughout the employeelife cycle (hiring, training, developing, promoting, etc.)
- Proficient with Time Management: tracking/monitoring production
- Technically Savvy: computer literacy
- Results Driven
- Self-Motivated: take initiative to make improvements
At a minimum, you have...
- Minimum of 1-3 years supporting Human Resources, Talent Acquisition, or People Operations
- Self-motivated, goal-oriented & energetic with a passion for solving people problems
- Thrives in high growth, fast paced environments
- People-oriented & highly interpersonal; able to cultivate collaborative relationships across the organization
- Superior verbal/written communication, organizational, computer (Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint) & data entry skills
- Demonstrated ability to handle confidential information with professionalism & tact
- Competitive Salary & 401K company match that vests immediately upon participation
- Generous parental leave of 16 weeks & PTO policy
- $0 monthly premium & other flexible health plans effective first day of employment
- 75% discount on your subscription to HelloFresh (as well as other product initiatives)
- Snacks, coffee & catered meals
- Company sponsored outings & Employee Resource Groups
- Collaborative, dynamic work environment within a fast-paced, mission-driven company
It is the policy of HelloFresh not to discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, marital status, genetic information, disability or because he or she is a protected veteran.