The Logistics Payable/Receivable Coordinator works with the Logistics team to ensure timely payments for 1stdibs shipping invoices. In this role, you will review & analyze carrier invoices on a transactional level. You will collaborate with Claims Coordinator on receivables related to open claims. Reporting to the Senior Accountant, the Logistics Payable/Receivable Coordinator will be responsible to review, record, & reconcile transactions in NetSuite.
What youll do
- Logistics Payable
- Review & analyze carrier invoices on a transactional level on a weekly basis
- Prepare & reconcile invoices for weekly upload into NetSuite
- Work cross functionally with the Logistics teams to resolve any cost discrepancies
- Be the main point of contact for your assigned carriers.
- Review & enter repair invoices into NetSuite
- Claims Support:
- Coordinate with the Claims Coordinator on all claims activity & payments
- Deposit claim checks with our banking institution
- Record all claims activity & payments in Netsuite
- Reconcile accounts receivable monthly for the transit account
What youll bring
- Bachelors Degree a plus
- 0-1 year ofexperience in accounting or ecommerce operations
- Thoroughness & attention to detail
- Proficient Microsoft Excel skills
- E-commerce experience a plus
- Netsuite experience a plus
- Strong interpersonal & communication skills, with the ability to build & maintain strong relationships internally & externally
1stdibs is the worlds largest online luxury marketplace for one-of-a-kind products. It has become the go-to source for the world's leading interior designers & consumers to find antiques, vintage furniture, jewelry, vintage fashion & fine art.
Backed by Benchmark Capital, Insight Venture Partners, Index Ventures, Spark Capital & Alibaba, 1stdibs is a unique blend of expert curators & seasoned Internet executives from companies including Ebay, Gilt, Google, FreshDirect, Mlb.com, Shutterfly, & Twitter.
1stdibs is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity & we are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.