- Integrity: Doing the right things for the right reasons
- Agility: Adapting & thriving in a dynamic environment
- Teamwork: Combining our strengths to do amazing things
- Passion: Channeling enthusiasm to drive excellence
- Creativity: Unleashing curiosity to defy the norm
About the role:
This role providesadministrative, personal, & project support to two or more executives.
The ideal candidate will become a partner to theirexecutives. The role calls for an individual who is accustomed to handling a wide range ofadministrative,personal, & executive support related tasks. As this role involves working with individuals across all levels of the organization, the ability to maintain professionalismand confidentiality is vital.This individual must be creative & enjoy working in a fast-growing environment with the abilityto quickly navigate between tasks as priorities often change with minimal notice. Being faced with an array of challenges;being proactive, resourceful & efficient with a high level of professionalism, strong decision-making ability & attention to detail.
What you will take on:
- Ability to articulate his/her ideas; consider options presented by --others; & reach an informed, balanceddecision
- Create clear, concise memos, summaries, & presentation
Administration & Coordination of activities
- Serve as primary contact for Executives
- Monitor calendar, calls, e-mail, & flow of communication
- Maintain accountability & accept responsibility for daily activities reporting to executives on status of all activities, requests, & open items
- Greetexecutives visitors & ensure their comfort
- Conduct research & advanced planning for meetings & events
- Plan & coordinate special projects for executive as requested
- Assist with facilities responsibilities & other ad hoc projects.
- Handle planning logistics for domestic & international trips through Concur Travel & Expenses. Provide detailed itineraries, agendas, directions, & backup materials; prepare expense reports on a monthly basis & in a timely manner, ensuring accuracy & submit in accordance with policy.
- Monitor executive(s) calendars & anticipate where problems might arise regarding schedule, meeting preparation, needs of executive involved, requests for meetings & telephone calls; communicate potential and/or confirmed changes to involved parties immediately
- Schedule & coordinate meetings & executive events, inform attendees of dates & time, reserve meeting space, ensure the appropriate equipment/materials are available, coordinate hospitality services as needed; assist with various off-site meetings as requested
- Produce work that is thorough,meticulous, detailed & ensure deadlines are met.
What you already have:
- Bachelor's degree required
- 5 years or more of experience supporting C-Level Executives.
- Excellent written, verbal & interpersonal communication skills
- Flexible, pleasant disposition,team player andexcellent judgement skills
- Ability & willingness to manage multiple priorities in a proficient manner
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, & Power Point) Concur & Adobe Acrobat
1010data travels at the speed of thought to make Big Data discovery easy; we power sub-second responses to analyses run on billions of rows of data. 1010data is defining the way the world interacts with data.
An essential tool to more than 700 of the worlds top retail, manufacturing, telecom, government & financial services enterprises including Shell, Nespresso, Dollar General, P&G, andRiteAid; the 1010data platform is a highly differentiated product that is becoming the industry standard for Big Data Discovery & Data Sharing.
With more than 30 trillion rows of data in our private cloud, 1010data is designed to scale to the largest volumes of granular data, the most disparate & varied data sets, & the most complex advanced analytics. All while delivering lightning-quick system performance.
We are an equal opportunity employer & value diversity at our company. We do not discriminateon the basis ofrace, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.