Come see whats cookin at HelloFresh!
At HelloFresh, we aim to revolutionize the way we eat by making it more convenient & exciting to cook meals from scratch. We have offices all around the world & deliver delicious meals to millions of people.
We are the industry leader in meal-kit subscription services & were growing all the time. We have distinct meal-kit services that cater to everyone with the most menu variety in the market, which allows us to reach an incredibly wide population of people.
Our team is diverse, high-performing, & international, & our work environment is an inspiring space where you can thrive as a result.
The schedule for this position will be Tuesday through Saturday, 7am start time.
As Maintenance Manager, you will oversee all facilities-related maintenance, reliability, & operations within our West Coast distribution center. Working directly with the Senior Director of National Facilities, you will develop the road-map for operational efficiency & set the standard for best practices transforming HelloFresh operations into best in class!
- Oversee all facility-related assets, including maintenance, building, grounds, security, electrical systems, utility systems, refrigeration, PIT equipment, & overall upkeep of the distribution center to ensure compliance
- Head up projects & drive continuous improvement strategies for thefacility
- Supervise inventory, logistics, material handling, & building security to ensure operations are running smoothly
- Administer & maintain CMMS, PMP & schedules for all equipment, systems & facility
- Maintain equipment & parts inventory, track specs, order supplies, manage budget
- Facilitate repairs, manage outside vendors & maintain current list of contractors for emergency repairs
- Ensure that maintenance regulations are followed & current
- Create a positive team dynamic that encourages all employees in the facility to provide feedback & drive change from within, adapt to the ever-changing business, & stay focused on the customer experience
- Bold: you have vision, passion & grit; you're not afraid to take calculated risks & constantly challenge the status quo
- Agile: you roll with the punches & dont get overwhelmed easily, you adapt quickly to change & know how to deliver results in a fast-paced, autonomous environment
- Problem-solver: you understand there is not a one-size-fits-all approach when problem-solving; you think outside the box & enjoy grinding away at issues to find a solution
- Programmatic: youre able to identify the system component that is causing the error, as well as the options available for resolving it & completing the task efficiently
- Strategic: you see the bigger picture, as well as each moving part which allows you to recognize & resolve situations that are ambiguous or challenging for others
- 5+ years experience managing facilities maintenance/operations within theFood/Beverage/Perishables industry
- Bachelor's Degree preferred; high school diploma or GED required
- Knowledgeable in GMP/TPM/LEAN & strong continuous improvement & project management skills
- Well-versed in recent OSHA regulations & compliance; OSHA certified a plus
- Qualified to handle electrical components, controls, & HVAC
- Able to read & interpret blueprints, manuals, & schematics
- Exposure to refrigeration systems
- Comfortable working in cold environments with some areas of facility at 40F
- Excitement for working in a start-up environment with a high level of ambiguity & change
- Interest in spending most of your time on the shop floor & working directly with all levels of staff
- Effective leader & communicator for employees, direct reports, cross-functional teams, & executives
- High level of integrity & ethics with excellent follow-through
- Flexibility to work weekends, holidays and/or nights
- Competitive salary & 401K company match that vests immediately upon participation
- Paid parental leave (16 weeks)
- Generous PTO policy
- Day one benefit coverage for health/dental/vision ($0 monthly premium & other flexible health plans)
- 75% discount on your subscription to HelloFresh, as well as other product initiatives
- Snacks, coffee & catered meals
- Company sponsored outings & Employee Resource Groups
- Collaborative, dynamic work environment within a fast-paced, mission-driven company
It is the policy of HelloFresh not to discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, marital status, genetic information, disability or because he or she is a protected veteran