Blink Health is looking for an experienced marketing professional who will drive key industry marketing initiatives on a national scale - with a focus on driving our presence across the healthcare ecosystem of physicians, pharmaceutical companies, pharmacies, & health systems. This role is for someone who innately understands the power of thought leadership, partnerships & event programming to tell our story & to build an industry community. The Industry Marketing Manager will be expected to drive a strategic marketing plan that builds Blinks awareness & engagement through a range of tactics including events, webinars, speaking engagements, & content. Working closely with Marketing & Sales partners, you will bring industry marketing initiatives to life in order to drive demand to our products & services.
At Blink Health You Will:
- Develop an industry marketing plan that outlines industry engagement though paid, owned, & earned channels
- Build & activate our event strategy in partnership with our sales channels
- Partner with the content marketing team to activate a thought leadership & speaking program
- You will build an Industry Marketing team dedicated to driving demand for our enterprise channels; this will include sales enablement, content development, events, & webinars.
- Manage & coach a talented makreting associates, ensuring their continued development & growth
- This role reports directly to our Head of Growth Marketing & is based in NYC
What We Look For:
- You have 7+ years of Industry Marketing experience, 4+ years directly in event marketing & sales enablement, with a focus on driving demand within technology or healthcare industries
- You have experience managing high performing teams & developing talent
- You have experience with relationship-building, particularly with industry thought leaders, industry association leaders, industry bodies & event organizers
- You have strong project management skills including: conceptualization, driving alignment, planning resources, managing deadlines & objectives, delivering analysis & recommendations
- You have experience in developing & producing industry marketing programs (identifying & securing presentations, developing & driving strategic positioning/messaging)
- You possess a strong understanding of consumer mindset & consumer empathy & you have a dedication to great consumer experiences
- You take ownership, are an inventive problem solver, & have a high level of accountability
- You have a natural ability to collaborate well with others across the organization & thrive in a dynamic, fast-paced, & highly-fluid environment
- You demonstrate exceptional verbal & written communication skills
- You thrive in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment. You seek to make things better while maintaining high quality & consistently fresh creative.
- You love managing & building teams with experience guiding both individuals & entire teams toward success.