Mailchimp is a leading marketing platform for small business. We empower millions of customers around the world to build their brands & grow their companies with a suite of marketing automation, multichannel campaign, CRM, & analytics tools.
The Senior Program Manager will work with the People Strategy Leadership Team & executive leadership to ensure the delivery of initiatives which are designed to realize the companys people, culture & organization aspirations. They will consult with senior stakeholders on strategy development & implementation, & change management needs in their respective areas. They will coordinate the delivery of, & manage interdependencies across, multiple initiatives, paying attention to change readiness, leadership & organizational capacity & capability, & resourcing required for initiative delivery.
This role will be a critical enabler of the People Teams efforts in ensuring our people process & employee experiences are being delivered through consistent & equitable application by our leaders.
Our current focus as a team is:
- Delivering on a culture reset, which involves a stronger commitment to diversity, equity & inclusion; continues to enable high performance; & requires leadership & employee accountability
- The installation of core people processes, supporting data & systems needs
- Delivering & accelerating our People Roadmap, focusing on the future of (post-pandemic) work, leadership development & data-driven talent insights
- Enabling the People Departments delivery of our products & services through our operating model transformation
What you'll do:
- Provide project management & facilitation of cross-functional team planning for assigned business-level projects & initiatives
- Drive the effective & scoping & design of projects/initiatives to ensure clear, achievable & impactful plans that can then be implemented with discipline & which materially solve problems or realize opportunities
- Facilitate planning, progress tracking, communication & reporting for company strategic initiatives
- Lead strategic initiatives involving one or more functions & teams to drive progress & success against company objectives
- Coordinate activities of supporting teams, track progress against established plans & make decisions to alter or update schedule & resource allocation to meet business objectives
- Perform risk analysis, develop contingency plans, & gather data from teams to proactively raise prioritization, scheduling tradeoff decisions & critical issues with key stakeholders
- Drive people, process, & technology improvement initiatives to optimize delivery of organizational projects
- Oversee & ensure all status reporting materials are compiled, aggregated & completed in a timely way & remain well-maintained
- Establish & monitor plans & ensure the realization of goals & continuous improvements
We'd love to hear from you if:
- You have 5+ years of experience in Project/Program Management, Operational leadership, or Strategic Consulting for a SaaS business
- You have a track record of organizing, planning & successfully managing both long-term & short-term initiatives in a fast moving, fast growing, & dynamic technology company
- You have demonstrated use of project management techniques & tools
- You have a demonstrated track record of organizational, problem solving, presentation, facilitation & follow-through skills
- Experience within People/Culture teams is a plus, but not required
- Project Management (PMP) and/or Agile Certifications (ACP) will be a plus
Mailchimp is a founder-owned & highly profitable company headquartered in the heart of Atlanta in the historic Ponce City Market, right on the Beltline. Our purpose is to empower the underdog, & our mission is to democratize cutting edge marketing technology for small business. We offer our employees an exceptional workplace, extremely competitive compensation, fully paid benefits (for employees & their families), and generous profit sharing. We hire humble, collaborative, & ambitious people, & give them endless opportunities to grow & succeed. If you'd like to be considered for this position, please apply below. We look forward to meeting you!
Mailchimp is an equal opportunity employer, & we value diversity at our company. We don't discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.