The RealReal is leading the way in authenticated luxury consignment, online & in real life at our brick & mortar locations. Founded in 2011, were growing fast & fundamentally changing the way people buy & sell luxury a multi-billion dollar industry. With a team of in-house experts who inspect every item we sell, our commitment to authenticity sets us apart & creates a foundation of trust with shoppers & consignors. Our mission to extend the lifecycle of luxury items is leading innovation in sustainable fashion. Were proud to promote the circular economy & to be the first luxury member of the Ellen MacArthur Foundations prestigious CE100 USA.
Employees at The RealReal are dedicated, collaborative & innovative, & were looking for exceptional talent to join our team. Build your career with us & enjoy 401K matching, health, dental & vision insurance, commuter flex spending, healthcare flex spending, generous PTO, a mothers room, flexible work hours & Friday bagels!
The RealReal is looking for an individual, who has a passion for luxury, fashion, fine jewelry, & watches & thrives in a fast-paced sales environment. The perfect team member is driven, client centric, takes ownership, has good business instinct/judgment, & is enterprising. The ideal candidate will have the opportunity to work directly with luxury retailers, boutiques, e-commerce sites & top fashion brands. On a daily basis, there will be the chance to collaborate cross-functionally with all teams including Merchandising, Marketing, Operations, & Sales.
This position is based in San Francisco, CA or New York, NY & will report to the Associate Director of Valuations.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Serve existing Vendor base by driving repeat business & achieving monthly goals
- Negotiate pricing & product discounts with clients & internal teams
- Work with sales management on developing sales outreach strategy to bring in new consignors
- Prospect/cold call new potential consignors for the vendor channel including brands, retailers, wholesalers
- Further develop & manage relationships with existing vendor base by phone & email
- Bachelors Degree preferred
- 2-5 years Sales or Account Management experience required
- Awareness of Luxury Market or love of fashion
- Evidence that you are a strong producer who frequently exceeds quota
- Strong organization & time management skills
- Exhibit clear verbal & written communication
- Knowledge of sales metrics, retail math, & basic Excel is a must
- Previous experience using CRM is highly desirable
- Strong Listening skills & communication skills
- Bachelors degree in Business or related field required
This position is a full-time job & requires a high level of commitment. Please only apply if you fit all the criteria listed above.