Clover is reinventing health insurance by working to keep people healthier.
We are looking for an experienced Director, Inside Sales to manage, oversee & support our inside sales operations. You will work closely with our VP of Sales, regional sales managers & cross-functional leaders to ensure the success of programs & workflows.
We need a self-starter with an entrepreneurial edge & a passion for selling, achieving data driven goals & coaching others in terms of the highest compliance standards as well as the ability to drive overall growth. You'll be responsible for developing & managing inside sales as Clover's market & membership base expands in defined geographies while optimizing all resources at your disposal. You believe in using technology & data to drive your thinking around sales & other key metrics.
As a Director, Inside Sales, you will:
- Use skills gap analyses to identify training needs per department, team & individual.
- Plan training programs based on business goals in each market.
- Develop group & individual coaching needs.
- Develop the skills of field community organizers in order to improve quality of lead generation.
- Conduct live & remote training presentations.
- Understand offerings of Clover Health vs other MA plans in the market.
- Manage budgets related to inside sales & pilot programs.
- Analyze performance of inside sales & field sales teams to implement operational changes to enable a streamlined sales process.
- Ensure proper tracking of sales processes in Salesforce & identify areas for process.
- Document training.
- Develop reports & analysis of training outcomes.
- Have a high level of relationship management experience.
You will love this job if:
- You love sales & can't imagine yourself doing anything else. Being results-driven in a high-performing team is your MO.
- You are a people person. You enjoy interacting & building relationships with different types of people every single day.
- You are mission-driven and passionate about improving the lives of Medicare-eligibles in your community.
- You are a proactive communicator. You are clear, honest & timely in both written & verbal application.
- You have an insatiable curiosity and appetite to learn. You are always looking to improve experience, processes, & methods of execution.
- You have an entrepreneurial approach to work, always thinking critically when problem-solving.
- You are highly organized & have excellent time management skills.
You should get in touch if:
- You have 5-10 years relevant experience with Medicare Advantage or Health Insurance.
- You have 3-5 yrs experience managing a sales team.
- You have excellent communication, leadership skills & presentation skills.
- You have experience in data tracking in Salesforce.com or similar CRM.
- You have demonstrated experience selling into the healthcare market.
- You have a high level of relationship management experience.
- You have experience in sales & competitive high-volume.
- You prefer using & believe in the value of technology to track your success & inform your strategy & decision making over time.
- You are able to travel on occasion.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest & conviction records. We are an E-Verify company.
About Clover: We are reinventing health insurance by combining the power of data with human empathy to keep our members healthier. We believe the healthcare system is broken, so we've created custom software & analytics to empower our clinical staff to intervene & provide personalized care to the people who need it most.
We always put our members first, & our success as a team is measured by the quality of life of the people we serve. Those who work at Clover are passionate & mission-driven individuals with diverse areas of expertise, working together to solve the most complicated problem in the world: healthcare.
From Clovers inception, Diversity & Inclusion have always been key to our success. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer & our employees are people with different strengths, experiences & backgrounds, who share a passion for improving people's lives. Diversity not only includes race & gender identity, but also age, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, religion & many other parts of ones identity. All of our employees points of view are key to our success, & inclusion is everyone's responsibility.