Reach New Heights
As the leading cloud solutions provider, were on a mission to elevate technology & people so you can reach new heights.
Yes, you. Empowering people to keep growing, learning & succeeding is what we do for our customers & colleagues alike.
As a Cloudreacher youll belong to a diverse & dynamic growing global community, play an integral role in shaping an industry at the forefront of technological transformation, & receive constant opportunities to progress in your career.
We passionately believe that innovation is something thats lived & breathed. Our culture isnt a nice-to-have but key to who we are & what we can deliver. When we look ahead, we see a bright future.
You too? Lets talk.
Which team will you be part of?
As part of our Solutions division you will be joining our Cloud Architect team. Our Cloud Architects play a key role in designing & delivering innovative cloud solutions to our customers.
What will your role be?
The Cloud Architect promotes Cloudreach services by providing thought leadership internally & externally while enabling innovation using public cloud.
We are looking for a Cloud Architect to drive the adoption of Cloudreach services & to inspire customers to innovate using public cloud. We firmly believe that the technical leadership we provide as architects is only as good as our experiences implementing solutions within the industry.
- Delivering architecture design & implementations in AWS, Azure or GCP
- Focusing on one or more strategic customers to ensure a successful delivery of value.
- Providing overall technical architecture leadership & direction on project engagements.
- Adept at strategic planning with understanding how to identify business needs, problems, & risks.
- Leading & being deeply involved in the hands-on technical delivery of customer projects
- Driving solution architecture & best practices by:
- Contributing to Cloudreach internal tooling
- Producing white papers & best practices guides
- Mentoring other fellow Cloud Architects
- Producing public facing content such as blog posts & presentations
- Implementing PoCs making use of innovative technology by evaluating trending technologies
- Enabling clients to visualise the possibilities of leveraging public cloud & the path to get there.
- Guides & influences customer stakeholders
- Constantly investigating & evaluating industry trends
What are we looking for?
- Experience with architecting, designing, implementing, & supporting greenfield and/or migration projects using public cloud.
- Proficiency in most provider-specific services & experience architecting & implementing.
- Deep technical experience in one or more of the following competencies:
- Software design or development (continuous delivery/integration, adoption of DevOps practices)
- Systems Operations / Management
- Enterprise Architecture
- Infrastructure Design
- IT Security & Governance
- Automation & System Orchestration
- Technical Leadership - Provides overall technical architecture leadership & direction on project engagements.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Customer facing experience of a consultative nature.
- Contributes to improve existing knowledge-base content, reusable assets, or best practice materials.
What youll get:
Becoming a Cloudreacher gives you much more than a job title. We reward your skills & expertise by delivering value back, through the Cloudy Deal:
- Compensation & Wellbeing: We base your total compensation on the skills, knowledge & behaviors you bring to Cloudreach & aspire to provide flexible benefits, enabling you to achieve a work-life balance that helps you thrive.
- High Impact: We want you to make a personal impact: delivering results that help grow the business & make a difference to our customers, your colleagues & your community. Job satisfaction at its best.
- Career Development: You'll find constant opportunities to take on new roles & grow with Cloudreach, as well as training, coaching, & continuous feedback to boost your expertise & give you career-enhancing skills.
- Culture & Engagement: We have a dynamic & inclusive working environment built for collaboration, flexibility, openness & fun, with managers who listen, engage & empower your actions.
- Recharging your batteries: When you need time to recharge, our uncapped holiday allowance will do the trick.
- Feeding your mind: Expand your mind through our excellent learning platforms & become a fully-fledged Cloudreacher before you know it.
- Taking care of your body: We help take care of your body through our health & wellness programmes, & sustain you throughout the day with snacks & drinks from our well-stocked kitchens.
- Lifting your spirit: Our dynamic workspaces are designed to accommodate individual working styles, complete with pool tables & beanbags for more playful moments.
- Giving you flexibility: Youll feel immediately plugged in with a brand new Macbook & smartphone for the office & beyond, helping you work where & how you want.
- Connecting you: Our regular Cloudy Lunches bring everyone together to bond over a plate or two of free food.
We strive to remove barriers, eliminate discrimination & ensure equal opportunity through our transparent recruitment process. We are open to all groups of people without regard to age, disability, marital status, gender identity, race, colour, sexual orientation, religion, military status, veteran status or any other legally-protected characteristic