At Branch, were transforming how brands & users interact across digital platforms. Our mobile marketing & deep linking solutions are trusted to deliver seamless experiences for consumers & outstanding results for advertisers. Our team consists of smart, humble, & collaborative people who live & breathe our company motto: Build Together, Grow Together, Win Together.
As an Account Executive at Branch, you will work cross-functionally with Product, Marketing, & Pre-Sales to sell our Premium Solutions into the worlds largest brands in your region. You will work with our most complex prospective customers to help them leverage our newest products & features. You will succeed in this role if you are an energetic & organized self-starter who understands the sales process, can build relationships with the right decision-makers, & can succinctly define & communicate the specific benefits of Branch appropriate for each customer. You will be the key driver of revenue growth for the company, & on the front lines for evangelizing our product.
As an Enterprise Account Executive, you'll get to:
- Leverage & coordinate cross-functional teams both internally & externally to efficiently navigate the full sales cycle.
- Create & present collateral to present to various personas (marketing, product, engineering, analytics) & verticals (including but not limited to: finance, healthcare, media, fitness / sports, food / delivery, retail / ecommerce, & travel).
- Build long-term & enhance relationships with prospective new business customers. Expand partnerships with existing customer base through cross-sells & upsells with clients like Sephora, Headspace, Chipotle & ViacomCBS.
- Engage in team, professional & personal development opportunities.
- Actively handle your pipeline of opportunities & consistently provide an accurate forecast to the greater team.
- Make every potential Branch user happy with every interaction, regardless of deal size.
You'll be a good fit if you have:
- 5+ years of relevant B2B SaaS sales experience with a track record of consistently exceeding quota.
- Exceptional technical aptitude; passion for understanding our technology & communicating its benefits to both technical & non-technical prospects.
- Strong interest in mobile technology & the greater mobile marketing ecosystem.
- Excellent written, verbal, & presentation communication skills.
- Curiosity, hunger/tenacity, capacity to learn, positive attitude, & an unwavering commitment to be successful.
- Prior experience at a growth stage Internet/Software company, selling enterprise solutions.
A little bit about us:
- Branch has raised more than $330M from investors such as NEA, Founders Fund, & Playground Ventures.
- We are headquartered in Silicon Valley & have presence all over the world.
- Diversity at Branch ranks in the top 10% for similarly sized companies (by Comparably).
- In 2020, we are recognized as one of Forbes Best Startups, Great Places to Work, & Bay Area Best Places to Work.
- We have more than 3 billion monthly users & are partnered with over 50,000 apps.
If you think youd be a good fit for this role, wed love for you to apply! At Branch, we strive to create an inclusive culture that encourages people from different backgrounds to bring their unique, diverse perspectives to work. We aim every day to build an environment that empowers us all to do the best work of our lives, & we cant wait to show you what we have to offer!