fuboTV is the worlds only sports-focused live TV streaming service with top leagues & teams, plus popular shows, movies & news for the entire household. We have 100+ live TV channels, thousands of on-demand titles & more you can watch on your TV, phone, tablet, computer & other devices.
fubo Sports Network, the live, free-to-consumer TV network featuring sports stories on & off the field, launched in 2019.
Were rapidly growing in employees, subscribers & our content offerings. Which means we need your help taking us to the next level.
About the role
fuboTV is looking for talented individuals to join our fast-growing company to help launch our newest venture, the fuboLatino channel. The ideal candidates must be knowledgeable & passionate about all sports, more importantly International futbol. They will also be driven, creative & enthusiastic to join a team that values collaboration & the determination it takes to work at a high level.
The successful candidates will be passionate & knowledgeable of best practices & forward-thinking trends in the Television, Sports (Domestic & International) & Entertainment industries. Striving to consistently increase the networks brand value, he/she should be highly detail-oriented & self-motivated.
- Helps develop & integrate the use of interactive social media & other visual elements to drive show content
- Produce social, & digital video, images & audio in & around live events for specific coverage
- Drive strategic multi-platform Digital & Social video distribution, with heavy emphasis on increased consumption, fan engagement, & monetization
- Collaborate in the development of a cross-platform content strategy
- Participate with teams internally in the creation & distribution of content that best activates new audiences
- Maintain proficiency & knowledge in latest trends & best practices for video distribution on YouTube, Facebook & Instagram
- Strong base of current sports knowledge, more importantly International soccer, including teams, players & storylines
- Understand & follow closely the latest in social media trends
- Excellent headline/caption writing skills
- Work is subject to close & regular scrutiny by Coordinating Producer & Producer at regular intervals & milestones
- Ideal candidate must have passion for covering International soccer along with domestic sports
- Sound digital content judgement, ability to create new ideas around past & current storylines tools
- Produce, shoot, direct & edit assigned videos in multiple formats, including, but not limited to montages, interviews, teases, broll, highlights & potential events coverage
- Proficient in written & oral in Spanish & English
- Ability to spot trends & create unique ways to capitalize
- Strong organizational skills & ability to thrive & perform under deadline pressures
- Knowledge of various social media sites
- Proficient with Adobe (Premiere, Media Encoder, After Effects, Photoshop) a plus
- Experience with Google Workspace (Docs, Drive, Sheets, Calendar, Forms, Slides)
- Portfolio of previous digital production work
- Team-player who can also work independently but also thrives in a team environment