PulsePoint, a global programmatic advertising platform with specialized healthcare expertise, fuses the science of programmatic targeting, distribution andoptimization with the art of brand engagement. ThePulsePointplatform is powered by terabytes of impression-level data, allowing brands to efficiently engage the right audiences at scale while helping publishers increase yield through actionable insights.
What you'll be doing:
- Drive long-term partnership value by fostering customer relationship & retention. Develop a deep understanding of clients business, technical challenges, operating environment, capabilities, goals & objectives
- Partner with cross-functional teams including Business Development, Product, Account Management, Tech Solutions & Engineering to deliver customized implementation plans to select clients
- Walk clients through the initial setup phases of our onboarding process HeaderBidder, Tag, SSP, & DSP, while distinguishing the difference for each & the various processes needed to launch them.
- Work closely with clients technical team to ensure successful troubleshooting & testing before ramping up account to full scale.
- Provide technical support to clients escalations for issues related to ad server integration, data discrepancies, brand safety & platform quality, publisher onboarding, buyer onboarding, & PMP troubleshooting.
- Help clients measure conversion & audience behavior on their website using tools like Google Tag Manager & Google Analytics
What you'll need:
- Bachelors Degree in Business, Communications or equivalent required
- 3+ years of experience in Customer Success, Account Management, Operations or related areas, preferably within AdTech industry
- 1-3 years of experience in AdTech, preferably with SSP, Ad Exchange / Network or DSP
- Knowledge of RTB/PMP & Ad Networks; knowledge of Header Bidding/Wrapper & various ad formats/ad platforms
- Familiarity with Tableau & SQL a plus.
- Strong understanding of Google Tag Manager & Google Analytics. Ability to review HTML of page & identify where pixels should be implemented.
What youll get:
- Sane work hours
- Competitive Salary & 401K Plan Match
- Generous paid vacation (we consider your birthday a holiday)
- Sabbatical at 5 years of employment
- Health & Wellness Fairs
- The opportunity to partake in our Office Fitness Program
- Professional training & industry membership access
- Annual Company Retreat
- Complimentary membership to local programs like NYC CitiBike
- Corporate Discount to New York Sports Club (NYSC) & 24 Hour Fitness
- Free team lunches twice a month
- Team happy hours & Sip & Chat Friday's
- Awesome snacks & drinks
- The opportunity to join our Company Basketball Team
Want to peek inside the Pulsepointoffices? Check it out here:https://www.themuse.com/profiles/pulsepoint