Customer Success Associate
Retailmarketing teams have a lot on their plates. The data they collect provides an unparalleled opportunity to establish meaningful & personal relationships with their customers, but it has also led to an explosion of metrics to track, measure, & optimize. Opens, click-throughs, likes, retweets, conversion rates: todays e-commerce marketer is resource-strapped & scrambling to execute on dozens of competing priorities. Overwhelmed with a flood of customer data, companies are looking for analytics software that will go beyond just reports & dashboards. Theyre seeking platforms that will help them take action. Enter Custora.
The Customer Success team represents Custora by supporting, strategizing, & executing with retailmarketing teams to optimize their marketing actions through the use of our software. Customer Success team members are also responsible for applying their understanding of customer needs & the retail landscape to help Custora develop new features & improve the utility of the product. We are excited to work with some of the smartest retailmarketing teams in the business (Guess, Ann Taylor, Bonobos & more), & are passionate about building the future of marketing!
Things youll do:
- Onboard & coach customers to enable a seamless integration experience & productive partnership.
- Perform analysis & develop insights to help customers launch effective marketing campaigns.
- Develop reporting & customer facing presentations & deliver those to illustrate our value.
- Assist with campaign management tactics to ensure platform adoption & activation.
- Educate customers on new features & changes in the product.
- Work closely with sales, marketing & product teams to deliver a cohesive customer experience.
- Identify & execute improvements on customer processes & reporting.
Things you have:
- 2-4 years of professional experience in retail, e-commerce, marketing, customer success, or a related field.
- Top notch analytical skills. You are comfortable working with numbers, performing analysis, & drawing meaningful conclusions from data.
- Outstanding communication skills. You love interacting with customers & working in cross-functional team environments.
- Positivity & awesomeness. You are excited about being an integral part of a fast moving start-up & consider no job too small.
Oh, the places youll go!
- You will have the opportunity to come in at the ground level, & be an instrumental part of the growth of a fast growing tech start-up.
- You will learn the ins & outs of digital marketing, e-commerce, retail, & SaaS businesses.
- You will advise senior executives on marketing strategies that have a profound impact on their business.
- You will work with an awesome close-knit team of engineers, designers, consultants, product managers, marketers, & data scientists.